sad day....

Off-Topic Discussions
anjin1982

sad day....

Post by anjin1982 »

i got into my first accident today in the interceptor(mx-3)not a bad one it was the ladys fault (i hope!)she was coming out of a parking spot and i guess didnt see me and caught my passenger door(just a little bit)and that section between the door and the wheel(rear right)the ummmm........right rear quarter panel i guess its called, the lower section :(
http://members.cardomain.com/anjin1982
Maintaining my MX-3 in it's natural beauty state...Although i love the modded one's!!!

Re: sad day....

Post by Guest »

that really sucks man, i dread the day that happens to me, well i hope your insurance company or hers doesnt give ya a hard time!
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

i had a bad too my girlfriend was sick at home and some1 broke into her house and the only reason she woke up is cause the puppy i bought her the week before was going nuts so she got up and started to walk around in her room they heard this and took off <BR>when she called me i got over to her house in 3 mins usally takes me 15 then 4 cops, one van and a sniffing show up and the cops ask me all these stupid questions like i did it <BR>i was pissed <BR>but happy my girlfriend is ok
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

Hope you get her fixed soon.
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
anjin1982

Post by anjin1982 »

in case any wants to see the damage its on the third page of my cardomain.com site(link below)damage aint that bad!keep guys guys updated! :(
http://members.cardomain.com/anjin1982
Maintaining my MX-3 in it's natural beauty state...Although i love the modded one's!!!
xtreme_X

Post by xtreme_X »

at least you know who hit you, my situation was little a different , i left the mall and when to the parking lot as i got closer to my car i notice a huge dent in the driver side and the funny thing is there was alot pp trying to find a parking spot and when i ask "did any body see thing" and there answer was "no", thats F**% up huh :mad:

Return to “Off-Topic”