The Fast and The Furious 2 spy photos

Off-Topic Discussions
The_Great_Tonge

Re: The Fast and The Furious 2 spy photos

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

ya thats some of the photos. some of my car club buddies are in the movie and they were telling me about it..suppost to go down there and chill but i dunno if they will let me near or on set. damn cops!
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

yea i have a few buddies who are in the movie as extras too. this is almost a known fact about the plot of the movie though:<P>there is almost no illegal street racing in the movie. there are rumors of a cannonball run somewhere. its mostly about drug dealers and ludacris will be in the movie and when brian (paul walker) gets kicked out of the police force for letting dominick (vin diesel) escape from part 1, he tries to join the force again by catching a big drug dealer and has a sexy latina cop as a partner. they use fixed up cars to catch these druglords and the movie also involves a few car shows. there's also another rumor that the druglord is one of the contestants in the cannonball run.<p>[ October 12, 2002: Message edited by: marshmallow15 ]
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

damn dood put ***SPOILER*** before you give away stuff like that lol
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

well its not really much of a spoiler...just a plot. sorry though.<BR>its one of those things that are told in the commercial for the movie or that you read in the back of the box.<p>[ October 12, 2002: Message edited by: marshmallow15 ]
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
5spd_GS

Post by 5spd_GS »

APC = Canadian Tire<P><BR>That is all <P> :D :roll:
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Is vin diesel even in the new movie?
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

yea who cares about this movie. i cant wait for the jet li/jackie chan project movie coming out in 2004. those two will kick any asses movie anyday.<BR>...hmm i guess the other guy's post got deleted. well i forgot but check out upcomingmovies.com and search for faf2....i remember they mentioned if he was in the movie or not....i just forgot.<p>[ October 12, 2002: Message edited by: marshmallow15 ]
- team slideways
novadoc

Post by novadoc »

he isnt<BR>he refused to be in the movie because he got too many projects going right now<P>Pitch Black 2<BR>xXx 2<BR>This Man's Dominion
NoVa<p>Image
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

Theres this one underground documentary coming out called qautro noza. Has anyone ever heard about it. Did anyone see how they messed up those gtrs. Man give me one of them. :D
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

For information on the quattro noza movie: <A HREF="http://www.quattronoza.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.quattronoza.com/</A>
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
5spd_GS

Post by 5spd_GS »

hmm that looks a tad familiar (WHERE IS VIN DIESEL!?) looks like somethin he would be in :D <P>he is way to overrated though man.. i saw xXx and ill ya.. he has about as much acting skill as i do.. and i dont act :roll:
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Without Vin Diesl and the original director it's going to be lame. I never liked that other dork in the movie.

Post by Guest »

man if this movie is gonna suck half as much as the last one its still gonna be awful, you could turn the sound off and look at the pretty cars in the last one, thats all it was good for, f**kin made me sick, and the fact that theres gonna be a rapper acting in the movie is a sign of its quality. just another teenie bop homie licious crap fest.
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Sorry bud. But the last movie was garbage in quality. Like I'm sure Siskel and Ebert if he were still alive, would have given the movie two thumbs down and a middle finger. However, what made the movie was the cars. It gave a lot of people inspiration to build their cars to that level. <BR>However, my coment is on the spoilers. Except for the Supra, all of the cars have the same aluminium wing. That's garbage. I was hoping to see some new ideas. I would get a paint job like the one on the S-2000 for my girl though. Hell, I'd never drive it though. :eek: <P>one

Return to “Off-Topic”