New Car

Off-Topic Discussions
LoXOnline

New Car

Post by LoXOnline »

Hey guys, I just bought a 96 Millenia S, its seems to be a real quick and luxorius car. I was just wondering anyone ever have any experience with one, did it have alot of problems or anything. But as of yet this car is great. It had gray interior and i didn't see gray on any other one so I bought it. But anyway if you wanna know anymore the car is pearl white too. :cool:
phyzy

Re: New Car

Post by phyzy »

How much you pick it up for? Mileage, Year, Options...
LoXOnline

Post by LoXOnline »

The car has 60k miles on it and it is a 1996 S type with the milli-liter engine, power seats (both) heated seats surround sound, boss, gray leather white car, climate control, traction control, 6 disc changer and more but wat else you wanna know. What do you guys think a good deal or no?
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

Don't know if it's a good deal because you haven't told us what you paid for it!
LiQuId

Post by LiQuId »

The Millenia is a KL-03 2.5l Supercharged.<P>Nice car
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

2.3l miller cycle supercharged actually, 8:1 compression cause of the miller cycle...
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
LoXOnline

Post by LoXOnline »

o sorry it took my so long but. I paint 6800 US for the car and all of the above is what the car has in it. So now wat do you all think, was it a good deal. And wat you think of it in general?

Return to “Off-Topic”