My troubles, Mazda vs. Muscle

Off-Topic Discussions
Hy300

My troubles, Mazda vs. Muscle

Post by Hy300 »

I know we're all Mx-3 drivers and love our cars, I treat mine like a daughter on prom night. But I've always hunted around for different cars and I negotiate with dealers just for fun. I also love the classic muscle cars, yet I love my GS.<P>I've talked with a guy about buying an old junkyard GTO I was considering taking up as a project. However if I did this I'd have to take all of my budget for the GS and put it into the GTO. On top of that I know I'd have to sell the GS in a year or so to pay for the engine and transmission, as well as some interior work for the GTO.<P>I was hoping to hear from some other owners out there if they've faced this problem before, or if they can offer any advice.
ProtegeSTS

Re: My troubles, Mazda vs. Muscle

Post by ProtegeSTS »

i wont get another car until the protege becomes a 2nd car. I wont sell it.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
nicolasbeique

Post by nicolasbeique »

amen
<A HREF="http://www.spheregraphics.com/" TARGET=_blank>Image</A>
Stevech_2001

Post by Stevech_2001 »

meh I wouldnt do it...wait till your old and have time on your hands then do what you want
Steve
metalik

Post by metalik »

i know exactly how you feel, although i love my mx-3 to death, but in the next couple of months my project will be done... my camaro with 426 horsies, and the great part is... no computers and no forced induction, although really fast cars are fun, nothing quite feels like going for a spin in my baby mx
Ryan the tattoo artist<BR>1992 MX-3RS

Return to “Off-Topic”