Wrecked my car.....

Off-Topic Discussions
MrsOzx

Wrecked my car.....

Post by MrsOzx »

I give up... I was delivering my car to a lady in TN who was buying it.. Well I got to Jellico at about 7:00 AM Sunday and some a$$ hole in a honda came over into my lane and ran me off the road. :mad: I nose dived into the ditch at about 80mph, flew up the bank, cleared about3 or 4 trees, and flipped a couple times. I found my front bumper about 50 ft from the car which landed upside down. I never found my fog lights and I only have one sideskirt that was not dammaged. Suprisingly I was not hurt too bad. I slammed the back of my head into the windshield ( I flew out of the seat belt)and dammaged the nerve that controls the function in my legs. Other than that and alot of bruses I am ok. The PS of the car is all dented in and the rear bumper is trashed the DS is not too bad and the hood will not shut. Oh and not to mention the tree branch that is stuck into my left tail light... Now I am wishing I had not put the kit back on the car. :confused:
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
fictionaldaydream

Re: Wrecked my car.....

Post by fictionaldaydream »

Man, that's crazy did the person that ran into you stayed there or left? :mad:
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

geez.....well the main thing is that u were not hurt so badly....take care of yourself first and foremost and get better..u will get yer car back to "it's old self again" eventually...heal well<BR>heather
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

No the guy did not stop... Immagine that.. Well thanks for the good words. It helps more than people know. :)
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

I hope everything heals, good luck selling the car after that. Insurance should take care of some expenses though.

Return to “Off-Topic”