New MINI Cooper test drive!!!!!! Read !!!!

Off-Topic Discussions
cjthor
Forum Moderator

New MINI Cooper test drive!!!!!! Read !!!!

Post by cjthor »

Hey all,<P> I just got back from a MINI Conference in SF. All I have to say is WOW!!! We got to drive the sh*t outta the car on six slalom courses. I am a very aggressive driver and the Cooper definately impressed me. It is by far one of the best handling cars ever produced. I encourage everyone that does SCCA or any other road course type competitions to go and test drive one of these puppies. In June we will also have a 163hp supercharged version.. That one is even better.. Voted best car in Europe, Top car of the century and #1 compact car in Germany. LETS MOTOR!!! <A HREF="http://www.miniusa.com" TARGET=_blank>www.miniusa.com</A>
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Esper

Re: New MINI Cooper test drive!!!!!! Read !!!!

Post by Esper »

hell yeah! its good to hear the new mini is as cool as i was hoping it'd be...
Dude.
ProtegeSTS

Re: New MINI Cooper test drive!!!!!! Read !!!!

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cjthor:<BR><STRONG>Hey all,<P> I just got back from a MINI Conference in SF. All I have to say is WOW!!! We got to drive the sh*t outta the car on six slalom courses. I am a very aggressive driver and the Cooper definately impressed me. It is by far one of the best handling cars ever produced. I encourage everyone that does SCCA or any other road course type competitions to go and test drive one of these puppies. In June we will also have a 163hp supercharged version.. That one is even better.. Voted best car in Europe, Top car of the century and #1 compact car in Germany. LETS MOTOR!!! <A HREF="http://www.miniusa.com" TARGET=_blank>www.miniusa.com</A></STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>unfortunately, the sc'd versions arent legal for most road racing. but for autox, they should be quite fun...but their competitiveness will depend upon what they put it up against, and right now, its looks like its going to d-stock, which is with the integra type R, is300, and wrx.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock

Return to “Off-Topic”