found my car :-(

Off-Topic Discussions
MrsOzx

found my car :-(

Post by MrsOzx »

Well I found my Prelude today. It was parked behind an abandoned gas station up the street. It was so sickening! The car is stripped. Completely. Everything on it is gone. The whole car is keyed and all the windows are busted out. Spoiler is completely cracked in half, Lights are busted out and everything is gone. The engine, system, and everything inbetween is gone. They even took my dash kit and my seats (sparco). I lost it. Damn thing is sitting on blocks. Ya they took the wheels too. Oh.. and why stop there they took my carbonfiber hood too and my hose kit. Not to mention my Nitrous and turbo are gone as well. They completely took the car apart. The car has NO engine! NO engine = no car! Intake, springs, headders, exaust, door kit, dash kit, even the battery (red to match the car) is gone. And the list goes on. I actually stood in front of the car and puked for about 5 minutes before I proceeded to cry for about another 10 or 20 waiting for the cops to show up. I have never in my life been so discusted! :mad: :confused: [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
Wildman640

Re: found my car :-(

Post by Wildman640 »

Bummer, I really hate to hear that. Hope you find everyone that was involved.
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

damn i really sorry to hear that.....god i have ppl like that
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

damn, i'm really sorry to hear that! is insurance covering all of the upgrades?
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
Travis83

Post by Travis83 »

Oh that sucks OZ. Sorry for your loss. :( Sounds like you had a pretty sweet ride. Will insurance cover it? <P>"Life being what it is, one dreams of revenge." -Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec<P>Or maybe Winston Churchill might be more inspirational for you, "If you are going through hell, keep going."
****F.U.B.A.R. SINCE 03/30/02****<P>Blaze Red w/white racing stripes<BR>FX Designs Body Kit<BR>52" Aerospeed Aluminum Spoiler<BR>18X7.5 Konig Imagine Wheels<BR>Red underbody kit<BR>Blacklights inside
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Are you the one that actually Foudn it?

Post by Guest »

U had Headers and a Turbo? along with an intake? just wondering!
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Ya I am the one who found it. We were driving and when we came up on the gas station and a little bit of the front end was sticking out from behind it. So when I stopped to check there she sat. I have had the car broken into before, and some of the upgrades were taken (intake, clears, system....)the car was keyed , and windows busted out. The insurance covered it before, but this time I think it is beyond what they will do. I dont know, I am waiting for the ins company to call me and let me know when they will be here to see the car. I guess I will find out :)
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

I love Insurance I would recommend it to everyone... :) JK... But they decided that instead of having it fixed it would be easier and less time consuming to just give me a new car. So I am going to go pick up a new Lude exactly like it. And monday I will have a check for all my mods. I am really glad I have kept all my recepts for everything in my little filing cabinet. That is something I would also recommend people do just in case. Cause you never know... And I would like to personally thank the person who destroyed it someday for my new car... :D Which I will be making it my personal goal to make it look better than before! HeHeHe... Oh yes... Better I say! :p
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
DVH

Post by DVH »

YOU GO GURL!!!!!!!!!! YEAH! .........HOPE THIS PERSON IS A GURL? LOL<BR>LATER, AND GOOD LUCK! [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

I can't beleive people do that, it's so LOOOWWWW LIFE. :confused:
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
Esper

Post by Esper »

wow...that's a sad story with a happy ending... :D i'm just glad you can start over again.
Dude.

Post by Guest »

wow bud, it realy sucks that u found it that way but at least u found it. thats realy cool that the insurance is going to cover every thing. are u going to bring the new baby to Carlisle? it would be realy cool to see the triumph aver tradgty. hope to see u there.
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

I am thinking about bringing it actually. I am trying to decide weather to bring the Lude or mx. I guess it will just depend on if I can find someone to drive my mx there so I can drive the Lude, or if not it will depend on which one I have more done to.<BR>So I guess I will suprise ya! :D
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
Nickie

Post by Nickie »

Sounds like you could do with some barbed wire and electrimifyed fencing - but if the scum want something they'll find a way to get it. Such is life. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] Will your premiums go up?
Always ready for a race

Return to “Off-Topic”