Fun car stories!

Off-Topic Discussions
canadian_ice

Fun car stories!

Post by canadian_ice »

Hey,<P>When you guys are driving...has anyone actually rolled down their windows and told you to shut your music off? That happened to me last week! Some old guy didn't like my taste in music ;)<P>Any fun car stories involving other drivers? My friend picked up a girl when he stopped at a traffic light...
finchuck

Re: Fun car stories!

Post by finchuck »

One time I was getting on to the highway. There's 2 lanes makes a left onto the highway. The guy in the left lane merges into the right lane as we turn, but I was going quicker than him (I'm in the right lane) so he thinks I cut him off. 20 miles down the road we come to a light. He opens his window, shouts "You F*cking Pus*y" and hits my car with his fist! Pahahhaha! He was a dumb hick!
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>
Josh Fxcking Blair

Post by Josh Fxcking Blair »

I was turning left onto the outside lane of this two lane street while this old guy was turning right coming from the opposite direction. He pulled into the right lane, then up next to me and started yelling, "I had the right of way!" a couple of times. I was just thinking, "uhhh...no you didn't". He kind of reminded me of Grampa Simpson.<P><BR> Image
My anti-drug is <I>bourbon</I>.
Nottahonda

Post by Nottahonda »

Me and two of my friends got on the freeway one time and instantly ran into bumber to bumper traffic. I looked to the left and here's three drop dead gorgeous girls in a Jetta. I rolled down my window and my friend Bill dove across me and started chattin' up this girl in the passenger seat. Turns out it's the girl in the back's birthday and they're going to Seattle to go clubbing. I had bought a sterling rose for my girlfriend earlier and had it with me in the car and I decided, "eh... I can get another one." So when traffic stopped I leaned way out the huge MX-3 window and gave the rose to the birthday girl. She freaked out like girls always do and to my surprise she got OUT OF THE CAR in the middle of I-5 and ran over and gave me a huge hug. Traffic started moving so we rolled on, and about a mile down the freeway they pull up next to us holding a piece of paper up on the window with all their #'s on it. So my buddy in the back seat tears a page out of his bible and writes all of the numbers down. Needless to say, we scored. :D
Casey Guthrie
[email]goesfast@theraces.com" target="_blank[/email]
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

Ding Ding Ding! Winner so far...NOTTAHONDA!<P>If only there were chicks like that in Ottawa :D
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

u got da mad skeeeellz ;)
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

i was going across the bridge and this chick driving an suv comes out of nowhere and starts riding my a--. she gets over in the next lane, goes around me, then cuts me off. i go to change lanes, she cuts me off again. i'm thinking "WTF is this crackhead's prob." i pull up next to her and look over. her boyfriend/guy friend unbuckles his seatbelt and grabs at the door. to think he was going to jump out of the car at 70mph made me forget all about being pissed off. i just laughed at his dumb a-- and kept going.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
DVH

Post by DVH »

WHat a Fu*kin loser! haha! just blow him kisses and leave her bi*ch a-- in the dust! lol!<BR> i like nota honda story as well, boys got skillz! later :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

I was pulling into this parking lot just a couple of weeks ago and as i made the right turn into the lot...this well, we'll call him a "Honda-Baby" (as he was not old enough to know what a nice car is yet)with a really bad self-made wing,must have heard me coming--->(courtesy of my new exhaust)...He was waiting at the light in the lot to make a right hand turn out..he looked over at ma ride and didn't stop until he plowed right into the car in front of him.. :D Okay it's not a racing story but it was hilarious at the time.....
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

you probably get that alot heather :D
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

LOL Heather, you never told me that!<P>I've had a few funny stories..<P>One time I was driving to work one morning, with my window down, I always have my window down. Some guy two lanes over in a white work van is yelling at me. I turn my music down, and look over at him. He says "What kind of wheels are those?" I laughed and yelled it back across 2 lanes. Funny thing is we held up traffic for like a min talking. Not as good as Nottahondas story, but you had to be there.<P>I was at a gas station about a week later standing in line, this guy pulls up, looks at my car, and walks in the store and stands there looking at me. Was kinda weird. I pay for my things and he says "Excuse me is that your white car outside?" I said it was, then he said "I was parked across the street and saw you pull in. I had to come over here to see your ride, and I was wondering, what kind of wheels are those?" I laughed and told him.<P>Not even a week later a few friends came over that had never been to my apartment. I just told my friend to look for my car. Well as you would image they just drive on by. I yell and they stop their truck. My friend and his GF gets out and we go inside. Now, I ask him why they didnt stop when they saw my car, and his GF said she doesnt know what I drive. My friend smiles and said, show her Barry. So I go get my keys and we go outside. I point at my car and she freaks totally out. she was like "OMG OMG OMG, let me sit in it." So I let her, then I turn on the car, she freaks out when she hears the exhaust and starts reving my engine. I then let her hear my radio and I turn on my radio and headlights. She sees my indiglo gauges and my neons, as well as my box. She totally freaks. She starts calling her friends to tell them! now, I'm standing away from the car with my friend, and he sees this big cheezy grin on my face. He says " you love this sh*t dont you Barry?" and I said " hell yes." The I hear her say " I'm sitting in the fast and the furious girl" (she was talking to one of her friends)<BR>I totally lost in and laughed my a-- off. <BR>Needless to say I was proud of my RS that day.<BR>Every time I see her she wants to drive it. <BR>Her and my friend broke up.. I may let her now :)<p>[ February 05, 2002: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

I was sitting at a stop light in my Lude and this kid in an Eclipse pulled up next to me. He started reving his engine like he wanted to race. LOL. Uhhh no.. Well he failed to see the cop that was sitting on the other side of me. So thinking deviously I reved mine back. When the light turned he took off like a bat out of hell (still slow though) And you bet I drove by very slowly as he was being pulled over... HeHe... :D
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

that's playing dirty....but funny as hell :D
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
canadian_ice