Anybody from PT up in here?

Off-Topic Discussions
David Coleman

Anybody from PT up in here?

Post by David Coleman »

Just wonderin if anybody from PT was in da hizzy? [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
Pat_SOPOC

Re: Anybody from PT up in here?

Post by Pat_SOPOC »

Oh yeah, I'm up in here.<P>I mean, what else am I supposed to use the internet fo? [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Pat<BR>93Probe GT<BR><A HREF="http://drive.to/sopoc" TARGET=_blank>SOPOC President</A>
Rayman

Post by Rayman »

oh yea i just joined today too....<P>can yall show me how to get my picture to show up? i entered in the URL in my profile but nothing comes up under my name or in my sig :) oh and that big writing of PINK POWA on the beach too, wish i had gotten to meet u tho :D
Rick96PGT

Post by Rick96PGT »

Im up in something, just aint figured out what? :eek:
Official Probetalk Board Whore™
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rayman:<BR><STRONG><P>hey david...i didnt get to meet u at MMIV....but i saw the pink powa several times :) oh and that big writing of PINK POWA on the beach too, wish i had gotten to meet u tho :) [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
David Coleman
thecause17

Post by thecause17 »

Yeah, I'm here also. Just hanging around. Nice board though. I visited here for a while when I almost bought that wrecked MX-3. I was at the place today, it's still there for sale. I got turned away when it wouldn't even start. Didn't even crank. :o
'99 Ranger XLT Offroad 4.0 4x4
ProbeDriver

Post by ProbeDriver »

I'm here, I'm FAST_91 on PT, but I decided to let everyone know I dive a Probe :p .<P>Wow, this board even has mini Darin. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img].
This is <B>NOT</B> a test.<P>I repeat this is <B>NOT</B> a test.<P>By the Way PROBETALK.COM RULES!!!
Rayman

Post by Rayman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Coleman:<BR><STRONG><P>Yeah bro...there were so many people there, and I only got to meet like half of them. There's always MMV. And MMVI. and... :) [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>yea, definitely.....MM forever! :tup:
Sonic

Post by Sonic »

What's a Probetalk? Where can I get one and how much are they?<P>I've been on this bored forever it seems. Just now motivated to come harrass the MX-3 guys and even the MX-6 guys (mx6.com) because of Probetalk beeing down and all. :)
~SonicRacing~
stevwhit17

Post by stevwhit17 »

yep, im here.<P>Hey everyone, thanks for letting us come aboard :)
98 Neon R/T - Iceman/K&N, Clear corners, Painted calipers, ceramic brakes, PIAA lights. New head gasket :)
BillyBadAss

Post by BillyBadAss »

WooHoo!!!<BR>'Sup Mr. Coleman?
Billy Dawson<BR>...and no comments about "my" creek.<BR>I have never even watched that damn show, nor do I want to.
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BillyBadAss:<BR><STRONG>WooHoo!!!<BR>'Sup Mr. Coleman?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>PNW BBA in da HIZZY!<P>Sup ya'll :) :tup:<BR> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
David Coleman
BillyBadAss

Post by BillyBadAss »

you're my hero :)
Billy Dawson<BR>...and no comments about "my" creek.<BR>I have never even watched that damn show, nor do I want to.
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BillyBadAss:<BR><STRONG>you're my hero :)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yay!<P>so how's life @ Ft Lewis?<BR>ever replace a water pump on the peegeetee? I'm about to do mine... [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
David Coleman
BillyBadAss

Post by BillyBadAss »

I haven't done it... haven't needed to yet. That's about the only time I seem to do things. I don't do a whole lot of preventive maintenance. <P>I'm sure I'll get to do it one day though. By that time you will be an expert in the field of water pump changing, and I will be living closer. You can come do the work for me. In exchange, you get to kick it with me. :)<p>[ December 12, 2001: Message edited by: BillyBadAss ]

Return to “Off-Topic”