Am I obsessed?

Off-Topic Discussions
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Am I obsessed?

Post by Custommx3 »

Is it me, or am I obsessed? I get out of my car I always look back at it before i go in my house, work, the store whatever. I always say " Damn I love my car!". My girlfriend rolls her eyes and giggles. I talk about my car all the time. I went to a party saturday, and 3 people mentioned it then I started talking about it. They started to poke fun saying.. " you and that car!" It's pretty funny. The bad thing is, I dont talk about it uness I did something new or unless someone asks me about it, at that point I never shut up. Its funny. Am I the only Obsessed one? :D<p>[ October 08, 2001: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]
Deano96GS

Re: Am I obsessed?

Post by Deano96GS »

HAHA, no I dont think you are, mine is stock, and im pretty obsessed with it, I love it, and i jokingly tell my girlfriend all the tiem ' If only my girlfiend was as good looking as my car ' :) heheheh<BR>Its all jokes, but they are very slick looking cars and i love just looking at it.
Deano, 1996 Black GS<BR>http://members.shaw.ca/mx-three
rikymaru

Post by rikymaru »

:(
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.
Hex3

Post by Hex3 »

I know what you mean some days i wash it and just stand back admireing how good it looks. I still do like today its like 60 F and i washed it this morning. Really i havent done that much too mine but in about a month i will post my pics. I have always kept my car clean but i never lowered it or dont mods to the engine just regulur maintanence. But i will.
2.5 KL-ZE, BBS rims, I the front i have to falkin Azenis, Intrax Springs, CM Stage 1 clutch, and Fidanza flywheel, Pacesetter short shifter, Tociko Blue Struts, Sparco Steering Wheel, Yellow Top Battery
Alpine Type R Subs 10's, Alpine 2 Channel Amp, Alpine 4 channel
Amp, Alpine Alarm,Alpine Headunit
14.8 @ 94.2(with vaccume lick)
kalynn12

Post by kalynn12 »

I have to get membership to this club. I am worse then most of my guys friends. I won't take it down anything but smooth roads. It's my baby and anyone hurts it I will have to kill them. My brother likes my so much he bought one also, same year, same style but he's is red. Damn I love my car.
YES this IS my car, NO you can't drive it.<P>Jessica McDowell<BR>1993 MX-3 RS<BR>ICQ:111958082
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

I hear that, my brother wants one, so does my X-GF. I dont even let the guys who change my oil (yes I can do it, but its 2 damn low) can't drive my car on the rack! Its funny.<p>[ October 09, 2001: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]
kalynn12

Post by kalynn12 »

Yeah but my brother has a history of trashing cars( last one 3 accidents, 2 engines and in the shop every 4 months). If he hurts the car I will have to disown him. I will change the oil in that car if I have to. Plus the boy isn't even going to do anything with it. Oh well, I guess car obession is not a dominent genetic trait.
YES this IS my car, NO you can't drive it.<P>Jessica McDowell<BR>1993 MX-3 RS<BR>ICQ:111958082
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

Yeah me too! I always talk about it even to people who don't give a damn about that car. I just love it. :cool:
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

I do something similar. There is a school on the way to my parents that has glass windows and are at a stop sign, I always watch myself when I drive/stop there. Same thing happens when I goto walmart, there is a minimall with glass front windows that I always watch myself drive. If someone says I'm obsessed, I say no, its my hobby to fix up my car. Its a constructive hobby that I'm proud of. I LOVE it when I'm driving, and I see people in porche's, vettes, 3000GT's integras, and civics (and whoeve) stare me and my car down as I drive by. Of course,I give the head nod and say yep, my car is badass. My gf laughs.<BR>We went and washed my car friday and there was a guy walking who was watching my car come up the street. I and saw him staring at it. As I turned out, he waked by looking at it, and kept turning around looking at it as I was driving by. My GF laughed as I said, yea I know, My car is badass. She said no he was looking at me, I said, no baby its my car. :)<p>[ October 10, 2001: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

Hi, my name is Megen and Im obsessed with my MX. :) hehe. Everytime I walk out of anywhere to go get in my car I always say "Theres my baby!" when I un-arm my alarm. My friends are always like "You know you say that everytime you see your car?" and I know I do but I cant help it, I love my car. Sounds kinda dumb, but down on OSU's campus there is a cemetary right next to a busy road (the cemetary is pretty big and it has all the same head stones...large rectangular ones) and when you drive by it when its really sunny or dark outside you can see the reflection of your car as you go buy and I always stare at my car. I even have guy friends who get bored of me talking about my car....I think thats why I only have a couple girl friends cuz I talk about cars all the time. Oh well, I dont plan on changing anytime soon. :)
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
Quazi5

Post by Quazi5 »

I'm the same way. I don't have any mods done to my car & there are noumerous amounts of dings in her but I still love my baby to death. I made the mistake of letting one of my friends drive down the road & back and they hot roded her into the ground. My jaw dropped to the floor as I watched in dismay & I promised her and me that neveragain would I let anyone but myself drive her. My Friends don't understand my facination with everything about my MX-3. I figure they pobably won't ever understand. She's my Baby & I would do anything for her. :D<p>[ October 11, 2001: Message edited by: Quazi5 ]
Blake Gibson<BR>'93 Black MX-3 GS<BR>Anyday is a good day if I'm in my MX-3.
codyhoover

Post by codyhoover »

its great when i'm at a stop light and some honda pulls up behind me and i can see them craning there neck trying to figure out what kind of car it is. theres not many mx-3s around to begin with and i painted my tail lights so they are 4 dots on each side like a supra, so most people have no clue what it is. every now and then i see someone mouth the words "that things got a V-6". just sit back and think yea now what b#%&*. the greatest fealing is beating an american car with almost twice the displacement. i took a grand prix last week. not that grand prixs are that fast but i was still happy :) .
-Cody
Green '92 GS
140db on 1 12"
Alt-Tab

Post by Alt-Tab »

You guys are about to make me cry, now. <P>I miss my car. :(
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

man are you all obsessed and crazy!..j/k i think i am also....my obsession has led me to spend so much money, that my husband is threatening to take away my mx...;0..and i haven't even begun yet!..i actually bought a brand new car last year to ride my kids around in because i won't let them in my MX...is that bad? i love my kids but they can be slobbery and ruin the insides of cars...the MX is for me...just me..unfortunately, the payment on this "other" car (that i loathe now)..is enough that it keeps me from making changes to my mx...but if i give it up...then everyone joy rides in my MX. can't have that...what to do! what to do?!<P>heather
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------

Return to “Off-Topic”