Punk *** Kids

Other - General Mazda Discussions
dewthis

Punk *** Kids

Post by dewthis »

I was driving home frm the grocery store and i passed an old tang and he proceded to rev his motor. Any other day i would have drve on knowing they were just kids but not today. I turned around and caught him in the parking lot of the autozone. I knew he wouldnt race and niether wouldi ( on the street that is ). He gave me some BS story why he couldnt race and that he had a f-150 at home with a 4.3 in it. It justs pisses me off when a punk kid wants to show out when he should just take his piece of sh*t mustang to the house. Just venting i know everybody else has had experiences with this.
65 shot > V8
fictionaldaydream

Re: Punk *** Kids

Post by fictionaldaydream »

I get this everyday even when I am passing a light and a car is on the other side. That happend today. Anyways I swear I can not drive around without getting someone to rev up or think they are a bad *** .
phr34k

Post by phr34k »

lol
when children tell me they have a (insert****tycarhere) i tell them to wiat whereever we are and go pick up the rx-7 TT :)
MadHatter

Post by MadHatter »

haha yeah, but it is fun to race sometimes off of stop lights. There was one time at about 11pm i was at a stop light with my MX-3 right across from the Shell Gas Station and there was a Mustang to the right of me being driven by some little teenager (you know his mommy and daddy bought it). Well, he starts reving his engine before the light turns green and I have no idea what he did but i think he let his RPMs drop too low or accidentally let off the clutch but he killed it right as it turned green and I just zipped off laughing. *happy memmories*
I am the MadHatter.

Return to “General Mazda”