i hate cops

Other - General Mazda Discussions
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

i hate cops

Post by babyblueMX3 »

I got ANOTHER ticket today for my muffler..He said it was too loud..It's been the third ticket in a month and a half..they have nothing to do than arrest people with performance mufflers...on top of that he said: hey you have hood pins, these are illegal..I have those because I had an accident and now it's the only way I can hold my hood down..SO i have to buy a new hood..and hood latch..So that means it's illegal to have a CF hood since you have to use hood pins..Anyways i jsut wanted to vent out a little bit :roll:
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
papa roached

Re: i hate cops

Post by papa roached »

...interesting, never heard of the hoodpin thing and i guess im safe for the loud because there are tons of cars louder than me and if they pulled me over it would just look like selective enforcment :p sorry to hear about the tickets man
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

the reason he gave me about the hood pins being illegal is that he said when your in a accident.. your hood is suppose to kink in half and with hood pins it doesn't and it can shop your head off ..I'm having a hard time believing this guy :shrug:
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

umm, if you get hit hard enough to have to make the hood bend, it would bend around the pins
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
Spydie

Post by Spydie »

I'm wondering if certain people are being targeted. My exhaust is loud and I have yet to be stopped over it. In fact...I'm driving around with a nitrous bottle behind me (line isn't attached but...) and haven't been stopped for that or anything else. Bummer Steve
http://members.cardomain.com/spydie
"So I said to my one legged wife, I said...'Peg', you're 'cut-off'."
Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

MY exhaust is insanely loud, and ive had it for months now and no problems.... sorry to hear your having some bad luck with yours steve.
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

I hate cops too man, i think they should all be killed, donut pigs!!!, if you dont wanna get stopped just get crotch rocket, youll fly off before they have chance to even remember how u looked like
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
BPTurbo

Post by BPTurbo »

once I went to visit a friend on your side and the same thing happened, I got pulled over and he said that my tail pipe is too big! He let me go because I was from Ontario and told him I don't drive to Almer too often! F* idiots.
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

yes, death to all men and women of law enforcement. Who needs laws!! That stuff is for p*ssies. Give everyone a gun and let freedom reign!
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

hahahaha :p
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
xXx_OTEP_xXx

Post by xXx_OTEP_xXx »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> I hate cops too man, i think they should all be killed, donut pigs!!!, <hr></blockquote><p>teh fux0r? so im going into the field of law enforcement soon.. does that mean you want me to die? ...because im gonna put my life on the line to save peoples asses like yours? you're awesome.
Sold my 95 RS "Little Peanut" but she will never be forgotten. :(
Spydie

Post by Spydie »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by xXx_OTEP_xXx:
<p> you're awesome.<hr></blockquote><p>and super too<p> :D
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

well this only started to happen 2 months ago..got my muffler for 2 years now and they only started harassing me for the past 2 months. He said that they'Re gonna be very strict about those..couple of my freinds were give tickets too :roll:
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Spydie

Post by Spydie »

the times they are a-becoming quite different
torpedan

Post by torpedan »

I would suggets just never getting on it. Accellerate slowly. if i dont lay into mine its quite reasonable. If i do lay into it though you can hear it a couple of blocks away.. =]
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.

Return to “General Mazda”