MX6

Other - General Mazda Discussions
Talon_66

MX6

Post by Talon_66 »

I am currently looking for either an MX3 or an MX6. I just wanna know what is the best MX6 model to hunt for?
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*

Re: MX6

Post by Guest »

well the newest model for sure, I think its 2nd gen? anyways they are nice cars, i think 97 is the newest one you can get.
Manach

Post by Manach »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Talon_66:
I am currently looking for either an MX3 or an MX6. I just wanna know what is the best MX6 model to hunt for?<hr></blockquote><p>I might be weird on this one.. I hate the second model of the Mx-6.<p>I prefer the first one.. as it look like a protege, but only with two 2 doors.. and it is quite more powerful than a protege :)
Manach
Ex Mx'er with a Mx-3 1993..

Still in the Mazda Familly with :
-Mazda Rx-7 1987 GXL (Not running, one housing does not compress)
-Mazda Protege MazdaSpeed 2003.5 Titanium!

Still got 3 Engines!
- B6-ZE : Turbo Festiva project (Waiting donor car)
- BP-DE : Trader for a B6-ZE 1994 for parts upgrade in the Festiva project
- K8 : For sell. Pm me for info!

Once you go turbo, you can never go back!
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

I kinda think the first gen. mx-6 looks kinda like a boxy r33 in the front, or maybe even kinda like an r32. :shrug:
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
theo

Post by theo »

I would definitely go for the second generation model of the mx-6. Get it with the 2.5L V6 5-speed. I love my mx-3, but am thinking about getting rid of it to get either a Mx-3 GS or the Mx-6 V6. I need more power and a five speed. Good choices to consider man. These 2 types of mazda are awesome as hell in my opinion.<p>theoyork7@cswebmail.com :shrug:
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

ill very likely be selling my car soon.
i have pics if your interested
92 elegant beige metallic gs<p>[ January 25, 2003: Message edited by: Steeb ]</p>

Return to “General Mazda”