The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Other - General Mazda Discussions
Shoalinfist

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Post by Shoalinfist »

This could not come at a more sading time for me. Today I found out the site could be coming to a close without the help of other MXers and their small monetary donations. The other sad part to this is that no more than an hour ago the insurance company looked at my car; beacuse of an accedient I was in more than a week ago; and declared my car totaled. It seems that even in your mightest time in life there is a way to be knocked down. Things might not become all bad in this small, out of the way life I live. The up side to things is that I may be able to keep the car as a totaled car and have it as a project car and not a daily driver. But that is just one up side to things, the other side is that the true MXers out there can keep this site going with ideas, donations, and any other contributions. Could my day get any worse?? I hope not
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

i'm sorry to hear the bad news with ur car! as soon as i get a decent amount of money saved, i'm donating. getting a job will help. i know almost how you feel. my car is on a clock. the tranny is going and i fear the worst.
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
MrsOzx

Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Post by MrsOzx »

I feel really bad about the site too. I have let them know I am going to make a donation. It is just taking a little more time to do it than I anticipated. My money is really tied up with my buisness and trying to start another one right now, but I have a huge settlement comming in about another month or less. And I plann on making a pretty healthy donation. <BR>I'm sorry to hear about your car. Know how you feel though. I had a 95 GS that was totaled by an excursion not too long ago. The accident that killed my brother. Trust me you are lucky. And it sucks, but it will get better for you. Watch....
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli

Return to “General Mazda”