Drivers electric window stopped operating

Other - General Mazda Discussions
Madjeep

Drivers electric window stopped operating

Post by Madjeep »

Has anyone had a problem with their drivers side window. It seems as though the switch was starting to go. But I'm not sure if it's the switch or the motor. has anyone else experienced any thing like this. You can e-mail me at Madjeep@Yahoo.com if anyone can be of any help at all. Thanks Madjeep<B>null</B>
rikymaru

Re: Drivers electric window stopped operating

Post by rikymaru »

Yea..your switch is a about to tear off. Actually, Im betting by now you have. Join the club of "MX3ers who have the really crappy stock switches that break easy." <P>Im the pres :( going on 3 months without the switches (and I live in Florida)
Elena, don't misunderstand. A pro isn't someone who sacrifices themselves for their job. That is just a fool.
locutus79

Post by locutus79 »

It must be a FL epidemic. Right when i go home to p'cola mine broke too then had to pay $150 for a whole new switch box just because a little piece of plastic. Try diconnecting the switch box then reconnecting. that happened to my passenger side right after i replaced my switches and miraculously it began to work hope that helps :D
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

dang it!!<BR>atmy mazda dealer they are charging 170 for it, so my window has been up for the last 2 months!
ShaLLA

Post by ShaLLA »

Take it off and coat it with WD-40 it will take out all the moisture. That's your only hope.
ses158

Post by ses158 »

ya i have the same problem but mine is the passerner side i was told my track was broken so know i don't get it fix and i use my driver side window cause they wanted 210 for a new track + labor

Return to “General Mazda”