Someone Keeps Stealing my Wheel Valve Caps!@#!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Andrew_Pakula

Someone Keeps Stealing my Wheel Valve Caps!@#!

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

When I first bought my rims they came with their own wheel valve caps, about a year later someone stold them.<P>So I replaced them with some blue valve caps from Canadian Tire for like $8 or something like that. Had those on for like 8-9 months then someone stold them last Saturday.<P>So on Sunday I bought some new ones again from Canadian Tire, by Monday morning someone stold them again. What the hell?<P>Is someone f*cking with me or is some really that petty to steal $8 valve caps off a car? To use on their own car or sell them?<P>It just seems so stupid and petty.
airjordon_09

Re: Someone Keeps Stealing my Wheel Valve Caps!@#!

Post by airjordon_09 »

lol, thats jokes, lol
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I don't find it very funny.... I think it's kind of pathetic.
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

I'd be pissed to, but I must admit I used to do that when I was a little kid. I'm serious, we used to have competitions to see who could amass the greatest amount of them. Chrome's or other special ones were worth more. Too bad the one's that light up didn't exist back then! Don't forget, the kiddies can use these for their bikes too.<P>On behalf of someone who used to do this as a kid about 20 years ago, I apologize.
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

yo guy, im laughing at the fag who cant afford $8 bucks to buy his own
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Andrew, I've got problems. I've got all my valve caps missing. Plus the 'fag' who did it let some air out of the front driver's side. Plus I'm driving on the QEW, and I hear lug, lug, lug, from my front driver's side. I'm thinking, could be a flat but the wheel's not pulling. Could be the ball joint is gone. But the car is actually shaking. <BR>Get this. 3 lugs are loose. The one not loose, was the wheel lock. I think I may have Jerry Springer stuff going on in my life. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] <P>one
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

same thing here. I only have the coers on the front tires...the one on the back are gone.
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EBUCKS:<BR><STRONG>Andrew, I've got problems. I've got all my valve caps missing. Plus the 'fag' who did it let some air out of the front driver's side. Plus I'm driving on the QEW, and I hear lug, lug, lug, from my front driver's side. I'm thinking, could be a flat but the wheel's not pulling. Could be the ball joint is gone. But the car is actually shaking. <BR>Get this. 3 lugs are loose. The one not loose, was the wheel lock. I think I may have Jerry Springer stuff going on in my life. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] <P>one</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Damm, well at least now I don't feel as bad knowing I am not the only one being fucked around with.<P>Stealing caps is one thing and very petty but losening the bolts? That's just very dangerous and wrong, like what if you had an accident and you died because of it, basically that person just committed murder.<P>That's messed up.

Post by Guest »

Hey andrew..<P>sorry to here that. I have read your posts in the past of u getting broken into. Seriously man u should get a camera or something and get the bastards :mad: :mad: <BR>Where do u park? I sed to park in a parkade and there were a lot of breakins in there, so i got a friend of mine who lived in a luxury building 2 blocks down to hook me up with underground parking with security. Over there there were no bums living and all the cars were expensive. piece of mind, nevert had a prob in 2 years. just my 2 cents
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I park in an underground garage, it's a very nice area with nice people around here however there is always a few Low-Lifes lurking around doing sh*t like this.<P>Fortunately I am moving in just over a week where I won't have to park undground anymore and will have a better eye on my car.
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

Well at least you don't have people taking off your valve caps and putting a small rock inside and screwing them back on and giving you a flat [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”