ALTEZZAS

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
304N

ALTEZZAS

Post by 304N »

Has anyone ordered Altezzas from imsa.com (or whatever their web address is)? I am just curious to know to know how their customer service was and if you got the Altezzas on time or when you were suppose to get them. I am asking because I have pre-ordered my Altezzas 2-3 months ago and still have not received them yet. I get e-mails here and there saying they were out of stock. Last week I finally received an e-mail saying i should receive them in 7-14 business days. Today I get this bulls---:<P><BR>Dear client<BR> <BR>We are very unfortunate to announce that we have hit more bumps along the road of receiving our shipment of MX3 ALTEZZA TAIL LAMPS. We have now been told that our next shipment will only be arriving in mid-September, the week of Sept 10th to be exact.<BR> <BR>We would like to express our greatest remorse and I am sure some of you are thinking that these are pathetic excuses and an unusual behaviour from a dot com business, but we are hoping you can be patient and sympathetic to our situation. We are dealing with suppliers which have low or no customer service nor quality control on logistics.<BR> <BR>To prove our great remorse for this situation, all those who have prepaid for the tail lamps, by credit card thru <A HREF="http://www.paypal.com" TARGET=_blank>www.paypal.com</A> and/or are patiently waiting to take delivery of the product, shall receive, free of charge, our new MX3 HEADLIGHT EYEBROW LIDS.<BR> <BR>For those who do not wish to continue waiting, we hope you can accept our apology and we hope we can improve our service to you in the future.<BR> <BR>Please email us to request for a complete refund of your credit card payment if you no longer wish to wait.<BR> <BR> <BR>sincerely yours, <BR> <BR>Rick<BR>Customer Service<P><BR>What do you guys think? Are they legit or what? I am pissed cause I want what the hell I paid for. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
http://members.cardomain.com/str8304 <p>"JUST TRYIN' TO BLEED THE BLOCK"
pelado

Re: ALTEZZAS

Post by pelado »

Geez, man. They told you that if you want a refund to ask for it and if you still want to wait they'll give you a part for free. That letter is a hell of lot more than what I've received from some parts suppliers (which was sometimes nothing).<P>What more do you want?? [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]<p>[ August 31, 2002: Message edited by: pelado ]
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
white94mx3

Post by white94mx3 »

Dude, You should have ordered them from Pakfeifer, Alot faster. <A HREF="http://www.pakfeifer.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.pakfeifer.com</A>
1994 Mazda MX-3 RS (Project RS-T)
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

I agree with Pelado, that's not bad customer service, specially giving you free stuff for waiting (that's rare).<P>The only way I would be pissed is if they told me they were in stock when I ordered and paid. Even then, as soon as they told you it was backordered, you could have asked for a refund and you still can.
mik

Post by mik »

I agree. I mean atleast they responded and offered an explanation as well as giving you multiple options.<BR>Personally I would wait and take the free headlight covers, but thats just me.
spiral

Post by spiral »

is it cheaper to get them from this site?

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”