Pistons are on the way!!

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
Shady469
Supporting Member

Pistons are on the way!!

Post by Shady469 »

I got some Wiseco pistons for my B6t (bumps compression to 8.5:1, for better lowend and quicker spooling). They are being shipped from CS on Tuesday, hopefully I'll see them by friday. As soon as they come the block is going to the machine shop and getting bored 20 over. The porting and polishing is almost done, then comes the 3 angle.
I'm redoing the I/C pipes in 2.25" and trying some things for shorter piping. I'm going with the Apexi BOV (the cheaper one) and a NX chiller kit. The body is also being treated to alot of weight reduction. Hopefully she'll back on the road soon hittin 12's.
wish me luck.
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
Timmyd865

Re: Pistons are on the way!!

Post by Timmyd865 »

WOW! Good luck man. That does sound like an impressive build! What turbo are you running?!?! Keep up the good work! You could end up w/the fastest B6 mx-3!!! That'd be cool. Good luck.
16" Sport Edition Fox 2's, Yokohama H4's, Eclipse CD player, Eclipse components, MTX amp, Lightning Audio woofers in a custom fiber glass enclosure, custom intake, factory spoiler installed, reverse indiglo gauges, custom switch panel<p> :) www.geocities.com/timsmx3
Shady469
Supporting Member

Post by Shady469 »

I'm still using the VJ-14 for the time being. so yes, in reality I'll probably run 13's, but 12's just sound so nice :)
and fastest B6 i doubt it: Boosted's car will obliterate all if any one gets it and finishes it.
CJ i heard has some tranny issues but should be a contendor. JWmotorsports should also have some very nice times (big turbo; think 300hp+).
I'm just glad we are starting to make a name for the MX-3's.
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
boostedmx

Post by boostedmx »

being finished.... hopefully to sell faster :(
DRAG SPEC MX3 BEING PARTED OUT.
BUY ALL MY STUFF OR DIE.lol, SERIOUSLY BUY MY STUFF. PLEEEASE

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”