REVERSE LIGHT AND CLUTCH PROB'S

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
FREDDY GONZALEZ_23

REVERSE LIGHT AND CLUTCH PROB'S

Post by FREDDY GONZALEZ_23 »

HEY CAN SOMBODY HELP I JUST SWICHED MY CLUTCH ON MY '92 MANUAL 4cyl AND MY REV LIGHTS DON'T WORK NOW.AND WHEN EVER I'M AT A LIGHT AND I'M ON 1st GEAR WITH THE CLUTCH ALL THE WAY DOWN IT STARTS GOIN FRONT AFTER A MINUTEOR TWO. I ALLREADY CHANGED THE BRAKE BOOSTER AND MY CLUTCH SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
mx3man83

Re: REVERSE LIGHT AND CLUTCH PROB'S

Post by mx3man83 »

With the reverse lights: You probaly disconnected the sensor when u took the tranny out, just reconnect it with the harness. With the clutch...i have no idea, when i changed mine in the same car it worked beautifully. Maybe you installed something incorrectly, which would suck since you would have to take the tranny out again. Good luck man.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
FREDDY GONZALEZ_23

Post by FREDDY GONZALEZ_23 »

thanx for the help but do u know where the rev sensor is
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

I cant telll u exactly, but its somewhere on the bottom of the tranny. Reason i know this: I did my clutch myself too, and in the process i ended up breaking the wire to the rev sensor and it didnt work, so i checked it out and discovered the problem. If you look at the tranny you will see it, it's just a sensor thing that is threaded into the tranny.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”