Camber Kit question

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
BoOdOg
Supporting Member

Camber Kit question

Post by BoOdOg »

Hey, I am just looking for some information on people who lowered there car, and added some 17"'s. Did you have to purchase a camber kit? Also I am not sure but are the camber adjustable. Thanks for any information.
BoOdOg
Supporting Member

Re: Camber Kit question

Post by BoOdOg »

common someone must of know some information, I know there are 20$ adjustable bolts +1/-1 that should be enough. I am just curious if anyone ever had any major problems. I hear horror stories about hondas, I know this isn't a honda but I rather not have any horror stories lol
ryanlindenberg

Post by ryanlindenberg »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> Did you have to purchase a camber kit? <hr></blockquote>
-If you want your tires to wear evenly.<p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> Also I am not sure but are the camber adjustable. <hr></blockquote>
-Yes<p>
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> +1/-1 that should be enough <hr></blockquote>
-Depends how far you drop
CARDOMAIN WITH UPDATED PICS
"There are 2 kinds of pedestrians, the quick and the dead."
Mazda3

Post by Mazda3 »

Hey man thanks, he plans to purchase on a camber kit in a bit, he was just curious if he needed one right way. I told know the tire wear will be bad, but hopefully evenly.<p>He also plan to drop 1.5-2.0"

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”