B6-T

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
white94mx3

B6-T

Post by white94mx3 »

Hey all you mx fanz, Do any of you know where I can see a picture of a B6-T Engine? Prefibly not installed. I would really like to see the difference between the Two (B6 B6-T) I heard that there was absolutly no difference between the two engines, except one is Turbocharged and the other isn't. But a Picture would be great. Thanks guys
1994 Mazda MX-3 RS (Project RS-T)
OsoSlo z28

Re: B6-T

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

here's one site. <A HREF="http://www.alsfestiva.50megs.com/" TARGET=_blank>b6t pics</A> also, chris(maldo) has pics of his setup. his web site is in his sig.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cre8v mx3:<BR><STRONG>here's one site. <A HREF="http://www.alsfestiva.50megs.com/" TARGET=_blank>b6t pics</A> also, chris(maldo) has pics of his setup. his web site is in his sig.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>that is the most ridiculous car ive ever seen in my life
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
white94mx3

Post by white94mx3 »

So the B6-T just drops right in right? Just need a good clutch is all I hear that you need. Is this True? That's what Corksport said Cause I got 117,000 on my B6 and I just think it's time for a new engine, That's why I havn't put my Turbo on it yet.
1994 Mazda MX-3 RS (Project RS-T)

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”