strange probs after being robbed

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
locutus79

strange probs after being robbed

Post by locutus79 »

I have joined the many mx'ers who have had their car broken into. They broke in by creating a crack between my window and gasket and popping the lock with a jimmy or something. They stole my cd player and 2 kenwood subs and ripped apart the rest of the car, luckily the amp was bolted down and insurance is covering it all. After they did this my dome lights won't work, my dash clock resets every time i turn on the car, and the alarm that beeps when you leave your lights on doesn't work. What the hell did they do to my baby and does anybody have a clue how to fix this stuff?? :mad:
Balhirath

Re: strange probs after being robbed

Post by Balhirath »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by southern mx:<BR><STRONG>I have joined the many mx'ers who have had their car broken into. They broke in by creating a crack between my window and gasket and popping the lock with a jimmy or something. They stole my cd player and 2 kenwood subs and ripped apart the rest of the car, luckily the amp was bolted down and insurance is covering it all. After they did this my dome lights won't work, my dash clock resets every time i turn on the car, and the alarm that beeps when you leave your lights on doesn't work. What the hell did they do to my baby and does anybody have a clue how to fix this stuff?? :mad:</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yeps. I had the same problem after changing my CD-player. It's the fuse for the 'room' that have gone. At least it was on mine. I changed it and it all worked again. It's rather easy to find and replace.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”