help me replace my manual transmission fluid

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
djdaran

help me replace my manual transmission fluid

Post by djdaran »

Sup guys, can anyone point out for me the speedo sensor connector used to fill the transmission fluid in? I know it's on the left side on top of the tranny, but damnit where? I need an actual picture, cuz on the Online Manual, I try to find it on my car, but it's not there. It's the F25M-R tranny right?
Brainless

Re: help me replace my manual transmission fluid

Post by Brainless »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by daran t:<BR><STRONG>Sup guys, can anyone point out for me the speedo sensor connector used to fill the transmission fluid in? I know it's on the left side on top of the tranny, but damnit where? I need an actual picture, cuz on the Online Manual, I try to find it on my car, but it's not there. It's the F25M-R tranny right?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Had the same prob last week. It toof at least an hour to me and a friend to find it. It's well hidden behind the tranny, a little under the fuel filter. It might be easier do find it if you remove the battery.
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
hemi1

Re: help me replace my manual transmission fluid

Post by hemi1 »

It's way easier to get at if you have jack stands. Put the car up slide under the car. look to the drivers side just beside the exhaust, you can't miss the 1/4 inch think speedo cable there is a 10mm bolt that holds it in there, remove it and wiggle the whole thing and you should hear a sucking noise pull it straight out and there's your fill hole.

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”