Engine fan????

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
CoSpringsMx-3

Engine fan????

Post by CoSpringsMx-3 »

Ok may sound like a stupid question but im not sure. Should the fan be running anytime that the engine is running? SHould both come on? Mine comes on after the car idles for a few but im not sure? Please shed some light on the situation?
Spinkzer

Re: Engine fan????

Post by Spinkzer »

Factory fan. it should come on as soon as your engine heats up so it sounds like its working fine. If you get a new one thou like mine. it comes on when the system gets hot and then when i turn my car off it runs for 5 mins to blow all the heat off the engine blocks. But yours sounds like its working great. I think the fan settings are underneath the fan itself and you adjust them with a screwdriver like you would audio controls of an amp. peace out . chad

Post by Guest »

What s this about , fan settings??<BR> How and where can I find these? I have a 94 and i could see anything on the fan housing itself or the motor, I m Quite Interested, for mine never comes on but it works if I jump it off the battery. Chris
jojo2k23

Post by jojo2k23 »

My fan works and all,but does it suppose to come on after the engine is off for it to cool off a lil.

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”