Taking stickers off

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
greg_84

Taking stickers off

Post by greg_84 »

I am gonna buy a car in the next 2 weeks and i was looking at a really nice mx-3, it was a blue 94. just one problem, there are stickers up the side that are kinda flowery, and they look really girly. (sorry to offend any ladies in here) but i was wondering if it's possible to take them off without ruining the paint. (the stickers are kind of like ppinstripes until the reaer then they get big)
Darbee

Re: Taking stickers off

Post by Darbee »

U can spray some WD40 and rub it gently, or use some bug and tar remover. But use a small amount, then, try to wash your car and give it a nice wax. That would pretty much did the job !!<P>good luck
1994 Blaze Red GS<BR>Intrax springs<BR>DTM muffler<BR>B&M Shifter<BR>AEM air filter<BR>AZ-3 Conversion
JFERRELL20

Post by JFERRELL20 »

i shaved my emblems off and took my gs stickers off by heating them up with a hair dyer, than get it started with a fignernail or something than gentley pulled away, use Goo-Gone to remove excess glue, works geat<P>justin
RayRay

Post by RayRay »

i want to take off the emblems off the back of my GS. there's 3 of them: the "Mazda" one, the "Mx-3" one, and the "V6" one. are they only held on with just glue, or are they held on with glue and and hole like the emblem in the front?<P>------------------<BR>Ray<BR>'92 GS <BR>tharaynman@aol.com
2005 Nissan 350z
1990 Mustang GT - [sold]
1992 Mx-3 GS - [sold]
RayRay

Post by RayRay »

i heard dental floss works pretty well too
2005 Nissan 350z
1990 Mustang GT - [sold]
1992 Mx-3 GS - [sold]
JFERRELL20

Post by JFERRELL20 »

just glueon for the back emblems, but the front one on the hood has a hole, heat them up with a hair dryer, and take dental floss and run behind it

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”