THE BEST MOD YOU"VE DONE TO YOUR MX3???

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
MX394RSR_JMCB

THE BEST MOD YOU"VE DONE TO YOUR MX3???

Post by MX394RSR_JMCB »

I'm curious to know what is the best mod(s) you've done to your mx3? and of course WHY???<BR>Just one thing, please try to be different, don't all say p-flow....<P>For me I would have to say : a good set of 15'(rota) wheels with p700z, they stick like hell(more than p7000 on dry) and they are affordable!<P>strut bars is also a good inexpensive mod!
Jean-Michel Basque

Re: THE BEST MOD YOU"VE DONE TO YOUR MX3???

Post by Guest »

gutting my CAT!!! my car pulls so much harder now!!
Evil G

Post by Evil G »

I agree.... gutting the cat and doing the intake was cool.... however it made my tranny s--- itself
'93 MX-3 (Eunos Presso)<BR>Custom Intake<BR>10mm ignition leads<BR>Straight through exhaust (no cats)<BR>Automatic->Manual trans. conversion
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

ACT stage 2 clutch.<BR>Made the car <I>seem</I> sooo much faster. <BR>I don't know if it is faster for sure yet, as I have not been to the track with it as of yet. We shall see...<P>------------------<BR>David Coleman- <B><I>Moderator</B></I><BR><A HREF="http://www.PinkMX-3.com" TARGET=_blank>1993 Mazda MX-3 GS Special Edition</A><BR><B><I>Why get clear tail lights when only Geo Metros are gonna see them?</I></B>
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
white fish

Post by white fish »

2.5 engine swap Image crazy difference Image
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

Most definately the best mod Ive done are my new 17-inch wheels--- well, and my lowering springs too because they really just set the car off. the factory height is too high and the springs make it look pretty awesome. the 17 fit the car so prefect.... Image <BR><P>------------------<BR>~Perry<BR>1992 1.6L SOHC Brilliant Black RS <BR>Please visit <BR>www.mx-3.com/moca
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
Liquid_Metal

Post by Liquid_Metal »

I can't narrow it down to one:<P><B>Most expensive:</B> was my 17' white ADR Revolutions wrapped with TOYO rubber and lowering it with my Eibach Springs made by Ground-Control<BR>I got a <A HREF="http://www.MX-3GS.com" TARGET=_blank>picture</A> up (crappy but recent).<P><B>Cheapest:</B> My first mod...making my <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mazda_mx3gs/mx3pages/tail.html" TARGET=_blank>taillights</A> all red (no orange turn signal)<P><B>Why because they just look so much better!</B><P><BR>------------------<BR>Liquid_Metal<BR>'94 MX-3GS<BR> Mazda_MX3GS@yahoo.com <BR><A HREF="http://www.MX-3GS.com" TARGET=_blank>www.MX-3GS.com<BR></A><P>[This message has been edited by Liquid_Metal (edited June 03, 2001).]<p>[This message has been edited by Liquid_Metal (edited June 06, 2001).]
Liquid_Metal<BR>'94 MX-3GS<BR> Mazda_MX3GS@yahoo.com <BR><A HREF="http://www.MX-3GS.com" TARGET=_blank>www.MX-3GS.com<BR></A>
pgcar

Post by pgcar »

OZ racing 17"...Yokohama A-520 205/40...suspention tech...f---ing cool stuff!!!<P>little more than 225km/h with my 4 cyl. 93!!
MX394RSR_JMCB

Post by MX394RSR_JMCB »

I love my car but reaching 225km/h with the 4cyl DOHC would appear more like a land speed record! 220,221,222,223,224,225.....+ I hope the car's suspension and tires are right because its no high speed cruiser!<P>I still love it though! Image<BR>
Jean-Michel Basque
mjlohman

Post by mjlohman »

Used to run my stock '92 GS V-6 on the German Autobahn at 143 mph. It's back in the states now, driving around DC, wish it was back here
white fish

Post by white fish »

231 kph? <BR>Not calling any one a lier but I don't think my 2.5 will go that fast maybe down a hill<BR>a big hill<P>------------------<BR>Clear White 2.5L GSR
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

i agree, it wont go that fast lol
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

best mod:
fixing my drivers side power window! :D i love rolling it down and hearing the exhaust/engine rev up! *sigh*

oh yea.. and the klze of course.. :freak:
92 Autozam AZ3
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

Originally posted by fry_81:
i agree, it wont go that fast lol
lol talking about bringing back an old post..took you 3 years to reply :2thumbsup:
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Post by GregoryChristian »

it's a no brainer :idea: .. My projector headlights, not that many Mx-er's around here but I get nothing but compliments, even from Honda owners

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”