93 KLZE MX3 for sale 210HP $2950!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
jsegnere

93 KLZE MX3 for sale 210HP $2950!!!

Post by jsegnere »

I need to sell this car and am sacrificing it at $2950!!
I am selling my 1993 Mx-3 GS. The body has about 196k on it but the engine only has about 65k on it, and runs like you wouldn’t believe! The car is black on gray cloth, 5speed, AC, pwr windows, pwr locks, factory sunroof, factory GS wheels with 215/50/15 new Kumho tires. Here's some of the mod info on it.

I had a Japanese Master Tech install the KLZE engine and reprogram the ECU (I have the receipt). I have also had the intake manifold that comes with the engine installed with a little customization (I havent seen anyone else with this intake installed, its not the MS6 intake, it has the straight intake runners). The car has Suspension Technique springs, KYB GR2 struts, Pacesetter short-throw shift kit, custom cat-back exhaust, custom air intake, custom hood scoop(from 3000GT). It has a Optima Red-Top Gell cell battery that has been relocated to the right rear of the trunk for better balance throughout the turns. I've only used Mobile One synthetic oil in the engine and the timing belt and valve cover gaskets were changed about 3,000 miles ago. This car has no rust. With all this equipment you'd think that this car has spent some time on the race track, but it's never spent a minute on the track! This car has about 210hp and 210 ft-lbs of torque! It really moves.

The A/C compressor is leaking and needs to be replaced because it wont hold a charge for longer than 24hrs. I have bought a replacement for it but haven't had time to install it. thats included with the vehicle. There are some scratches and dings on the exterior of the car and some tears in the rear seat cushion. The car shows well overall though.

I need to sell this car and am sacrificing it at $2950. Call 919-609-0799 or e-mail jsegnere@hotmail.com with questions!! Go here for pictures! http://jas27513.tripod.com/mx3/
mx3man83

Re: 93 KLZE MX3 for sale 210HP $2950!!!

Post by mx3man83 »

BTW< you don't have 210 lbs of torque. I see you installed your throttle body upside down, very nice. I have that IM on my klze, however i just modified the TB throttle brackets instead of flipping it upside down. I'll have to look into it...
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
drewleedham

Post by drewleedham »

trade for my SE? or do you have something else to drive already? we could trade and you could sell mine? i have details on here somewhere.. if you're at all interested i'll find them and add them in. i have $3000CDN into it this year.
FOR SALE: 93 MX-3 SE
Wagner359

Post by Wagner359 »

e mailed u very interested. lmk. got money
R I P ****
92 MX-3 RS H&R springs K&N filter Protege cold air intake premier mp3 HU Kicker RS6 component speakers kicker eclipse pa5422 4 ch. on speakers. profile amp on JL 15w3 3 ft box ported tuned to 28 hz. rota c8s black with a polished chrome lip and a fresh new black paint job.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”