wtb project mx3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mazdachad

wtb project mx3

Post by mazdachad »

Lookin for a cheap blk 5spd rs in the midwest or able to meet somewhere in the middle.
94 green rs
92 black gs project bpt. daily driven bpt in a gs...lovin the boost
nos92mx3
Supporting Member

Re: wtb project mx3

Post by nos92mx3 »

hey i know of a red 92 rs 5 speed in the macedon ny area for 800$. i can get the doods # for you and take a look at the car if you want.
92' Rs-t b6t/De - RIP

93' Rs-t BPT - Sold

03' WRB wrx Wagon - Current
cybinpro

Post by cybinpro »

I'll looking for a new car so I'll be selling my MX-3 soon. It a Green/Teal 5sp 4-cyc. Damage on the drivers side door, needs shocks.

I live in wisconsin also.

-Cybin
Stop the rave.... I wanna get off!
Domnknpimp

Post by Domnknpimp »

theres one on ebay for 150. not a bad price in any condition

Post by Guest »

93 black 4 cylinder, rear tinted window, cold air intake, upper front strut bar, magnaflow cat, hp racing muffler all welded, kyb struts, dropzone coilovers, mazdaspeed 4 point racing seatbelt, well maintained, always run, synthetic oil, bosch platinum plugs, ngk wires, mechanic owned, sounds and runs very nice
atx_mx3

Post by atx_mx3 »

Possibly selling :93 GS 5spd
Intake, new disty(lifetime warranty), new belts, New plugs wires, new spark plugs, thermo TB spacer, new pGT fuel filter, new head gaskets,new valve cover gaskets and fasteners, new valve seals(not installed) new exhaust gaksets, new intake gaskets, new water pump, new oil filter, brand new oil and antifreeze also :) .I also got a center arm that has some crackes but it does the trick, ashtray also works. Not a bad looking car, was hit from the side and the mirror and fender were both jacked up. Mirror is was replaced and in perfect condition, fender was also replaced but was not black when i bought it. There are a couple more dents on the body but with a little work the car would look great. Here is the catch, went to change the head gaskets and water pump and now that it is back together i can get it to start. All the lines are perfect and i suspect it is just my timing. I also own and will be selling with the car a "1993 Mazda MX-3 Workshop Manual" ,the 4inch think one, but i didnt get this til after i was done with my timing; The lines are all correct though. Let me know if you are interested.
Ryan

<small>[ November 09, 2004, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: atx_mx3 ]</small>
1993 Mazda Mx-3 GS-Sold :(
1992 GS "The Bucket" Gone.
1993 GS 2.5 KLDE. Current daily.

92 GS 5spd for sale! Sold it....after I got a hatch cover in great condition :evil:
92 GS Auction Car, most expensive non-running mx-3 I have ever bought... Parted out and Crushed.

MY WORKLOG, check it out :) viewtopic.php?f=46&t=79959

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”