1993 MX3 KLZE Modded 4 Sale!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
jsegnere

1993 MX3 KLZE Modded 4 Sale!

Post by jsegnere »

I am selling my 1993 Mx-3 GS. The body has about 196k on it but the engine only has about 65k on it, and runs like you wouldnt believe! The car is black on gray cloth, 5speed, AC, pwr windows, pwr locks, factory sunroof, factory GS wheels with 215/50/15 new Khumo tires. Here's some of the mod info on it.

I had a Japanese Master Tech install the KLZE engine and reprogram the ECU (I have the receipt). I have also had the intake manifold that comes with the engine installed with a little customization (I havent seen anyone else with this intake installed, its not the MS6 intake, it has the straight intake runners). The car has Suspension Technique springs, KYB GR2 struts, Pacesetter shortthrow shift kit, custom cat-back exhaust, custom air intake, custom hood scoop(from 3000GT). It has a Optima Red-Top Gell cell battery that has been relocated to the right rear of the trunk for better balance throught the turns. I've only used Mobile One synthetic oil in the engine and the timing belt and valve cover gaskets were changed about 3,000 miles ago. This car has no rust. With all this equipment you'd think that this car has spent some time on the race track, but it's never spent a minute on the track! This car has about 210hp and 210 ft-lbs of torque! It really moves.

The A/C compressor is leaking oil and needs to be replaced because it wont hold a charge for longer than 24hrs. I have bought a replacement for it but haven't had time to install it. thats included with the vehicle. There are a couple scratches on the exterior of the car, but it still shines up pretty nice.
I will be posting pictures soon, or e-mail me for some.

I need to sell this car and am sacrificing it at $3750. E-mail with questions!!
dewthis

Re: 1993 MX3 KLZE Modded 4 Sale!

Post by dewthis »

Where are you located?
65 shot > V8
jsegnere

Post by jsegnere »

I'm located in Chapel Hill, NC. The car also has a lightened flywheel and a centerforce dual friction clutch that was installed at the time of the engine swap(forgot to mention previously).
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

any pics?
jsegnere

Post by jsegnere »

Here are some pics...I'll try and take some better ones on the 23rd.

http://jas27513.tripod.com/mx3/
Hemer98

Post by Hemer98 »

Thanks guys for the information and pictures of the fastest MX-3's you think there are.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”