seats and/or tranny up 4sale.

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
DJester187

seats and/or tranny up 4sale.

Post by DJester187 »

before i junk these two items i was wondering if anyone is interested in a pair of 93 mx3 seats (w/o the mounting brackets) perfect to replace old or torn seats, they are not torn or anything, they came from a non-smoking car, normal wear, the only think i think is worth mentioning is the passenger side seat (where the seatbelt rested) is a slight blackened area but under the belt it is unnoticable. And secondly is a KLZE auto tranny. It came from my ZE w/ under 30K on it, but i have a 5spd so i didn't use it. Again since i didn't use it i, personally have not tested it, but the company i bought the engine from assured me it runs (i believe them cuz the engine is/was pristine inside and out). just drop me an email or post here if anyone is interested. Thanks.

PS: I will give shipping quotes based on item and location.
Electric Black '93 MX-3 GSR, Curved neck KLZE, KL36 ecu, Outlaw Engineering Thermal Spacers, Custom CAI, Carbon Fiber Invader Style hood, 2.25" straight pipe exhaust, custom muffler, lowered 1.8", and a set of 17" Exel DL-46's. With more to come once I get some $$$....
DJester187

Re: seats and/or tranny up 4sale.

Post by DJester187 »

Oh yeah, and name a price for either, i'm not using them, and they are taking up space. I'd rather give back to the members than just huck them at a yard. :D
Electric Black '93 MX-3 GSR, Curved neck KLZE, KL36 ecu, Outlaw Engineering Thermal Spacers, Custom CAI, Carbon Fiber Invader Style hood, 2.25" straight pipe exhaust, custom muffler, lowered 1.8", and a set of 17" Exel DL-46's. With more to come once I get some $$$....
DJester187

Post by DJester187 »

anyone? name a price! great condition/low mileage. no takers?!
TT MX3

Post by TT MX3 »

where in ny are you from and do you have a decent clutch to go with it? I lost 2nd gear last week
TT MX3

Post by TT MX3 »

where in ny are you from and do you have a decent clutch to go with it? I lost 2nd gear last week
DJester187

Post by DJester187 »

i'm near poughkeepsie, but would be willing to meet you somewhere if you are not close. as far as the clutch, i dropped a new one in when i did the swap a few mos back and my mech junked my old one. sorry. but if we do the pick up method the $ being saved from the shipping you could prolly get a new/performance clutch. what were you looking to spend for the tranny?
mykel78

Post by mykel78 »

Ummmm, hey guys. the auto transmission needs no clutch.
If not broke - don't fix, modify. If broke - fix it right, and make it better.
DJester187

Post by DJester187 »

:freak: lol. hey i was just answering his question. :2thumbsup:
DJester187

Post by DJester187 »

last chance on the seats. I will be junking them on monday. Please if anyone is interested drop an email or post and name a price.
DJester187

Post by DJester187 »

ok since no one asked for the seats they are gone in the trash :( but the tranny is still here and ready for sale! :2thumbsup:

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”