92 mx-3 w/B6-T swap for sale, cheap

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
littleredmx3

92 mx-3 w/B6-T swap for sale, cheap

Post by littleredmx3 »

Hi guys, I'm Max I have a 92 mx-3 for sale. I have installed a running low miles B6-T motor into it. this engine came out of a 93 capri xr2 I have all the reciepts with the miles right on there. I bought the mx with 79K on it and drove it for about 12K more then I found this site and decited to try this swap. The car right now is ready to start it's almost totally complete. I went with the original b6-t ecu and wiring harness I have almost everything wired as of right now. I live in florida were the hurricane just hit. I have invested a lot of money into this project and because of these storms I'm stuck. The car needs some work to be perfect but I'm not asking much. I have pictures of the swap before and after so e-mail me anytime or call the e-mail is Maximiz456@aol.com and the number is 941-539-1295. I will also try and sell this car on ebay. let me know!!!
robert davis

Re: 92 mx-3 w/B6-T swap for sale, cheap

Post by robert davis »

ya hurricanes suck. I wouldnt trust selling it on ebay, i hear lots of complaints about nonpaying buyers. Let me know what all still needs to be done. is any of it mechanical? How much is not a lot?
littleredmx3

Post by littleredmx3 »

well I have the motor in the car, the tranny hooked up and ready to go, all you need to do is hook up the exhuast to the turbo manifold and finish the dash wiring. I have already wired in the ecu there are about 12 wires left to deal with. I have a wiring diagram for the capri xr2. All the major stuff is done. I have custom piped the intercooler as well. so thats it, the exhaust hook up and the rest of the wiring.
robert davis

Post by robert davis »

sounds nice, how much are you asking? and what is low milage engine...how much balpark. does the engine fire up yet?
BuGS

Post by BuGS »

Hey how much exactly are you asking and could you send pics to angery_bugs@yahoo.com thanx
littleredmx3

Post by littleredmx3 »

well heres the deal. I bought the xr2 motor and trans... the car they came from had 71K on it but It was a one owner car in really good shape. and I tested everything on it before dropping it in leak test, comp test everything was nice. before I pulled the motor out I drove the car home!!! I have pics of both cars side by side before the swap. and I still have the donor car on the side of my house to this day. I paid $1,500 for my mx then I paid 1000 for the donor. I did all the labor my self with a buddy so you can't really count that. I wanna say I'm about $3500-$4000 into this project. I wanna be somewere in the ball park of 2 grand give or take a few hundred. or you know make me a cash offer and take it home!
anyway call me for more info 941-539-1295
littleredmx3

Post by littleredmx3 »

I sent the pics.........anyone else want them e-mail me

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”