93 GS for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
klp834

93 GS for sale

Post by klp834 »

1993 MX3 GS for sale.

Details:
approx. 230,000 km (75% highway, lived in AB for a while but travelled A LOT)
5-speed
Custom made, madrel bent rhino exhaust
newer paint - NO RUST
excellent rubber
PRM air intake
slim window visors
fully loaded except air
have a bra for it
I'm the 2nd owner - lady driven, never been written off, only a few minor accidents.
$6500

The car has been sitting for the last year, I love it but just don't use it anymore. This is a unique car that needs someone to love it as much as I do... if interested please email at k_popil @ canada.com Located in Saskatoon, SK.
Machelski65

Re: 93 GS for sale

Post by Machelski65 »

Hey pal not to be rude but run the blue book on your car... I got a 93 GS with 97,000 miles.. 2.5 Liter engine swap with 70,000.. Clean car no rust 94 bucket seats front and rear... Asking $2900... Just tryin to help you see something.. Good luck A.J.
klp834

Post by klp834 »

Hey pal not to be rude, but in case you are unaware, "SK" stands for a little Canadian province named "Saskatchewan". I see you are from Michigan. The U.S. "Kelly Blue Book" may be quite acceptable for used car pricing in the U.S. but the same is not true in Canada: http://www.canadiandriver.com/reviews/010720.htm

I, like you, did some investigation before I stuck a price on my car. This is the "something" I saw:

http://www.canadatrader.com/trader/result/affichAd.asp?vid=1689228

http://www.canadatrader.com/trader/result/affichAd.asp?vid=1762975

Not that I owe anyone an explanation on how I arrived at the asking price for my car. That is, of course, unless they are interested in buying it. If you are, please email me at k_popil @ canada.com
cashmoneyspeed

Post by cashmoneyspeed »

Still sounds like a ton of money for a high mileage car thats been in a few fender benders. I got the same car for sale with less miles and no accidents for about 25% your asking price.
SOLD - 93 GS Custom intake, exhaust, phenolic spacers, port matching, front upper strut bar, 17" wheels, dragon body graphics, black/white interior, sound system, tints, altezza tails & 3rd brake altezza, g-force front

'94 Caprice - rolling fast and low on 20's along with some custom goodies

'86 Regal - Hydraulics, custom wheels, custom paint, shaved, phantom top, leather, power, and lots of chrome

'92 - New import project in the works, should be out in '09
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

From what I've seen Mx's are priced more in the US than Canada. I've seen tons of Mx'ers on this board buying the same car, with more or less mods for less than $2500.

Put the car on AutoTrader or your local newspapers, Mx'ers here don't buy blue book.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”