FS '92 GS w/ C/F hood and MS bumper

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
NateDog

FS '92 GS w/ C/F hood and MS bumper

Post by NateDog »

i am selling my 1992 MX-3 GS... My mother has been diognoced w/ cancer and i cant finnish my prodject, i bought the car and was foing to build it. i bought a OEM carbon fiber hood and the Mazdaspeed style front bumper. the car runs and drives great for having 230k miles on it.
it has new brakes on front and back (less than 1k miles,) new tires on the 15" OEM enki wheels (about 5k miles on them) i have rubberized the hatch area, and have rubberized the tan upper trim pieces. i am going to use a bedliner on the rest of the floor. it needs a tune up and the exhauset just went out on it. i was in the proscess of replacing the passenger fender and headlight. (i hit a bird and broke the light and the fender was dented good. so i took the fender off and and have been looking for a new fender. i dont have the fender any more.)
i need to get the car sold fast cause i need the money for my mothers treetments. so i am going to sell the car for $1,200 and i am willing to haggle on the price. its well worth the $1,200 just from the tires brakes and all the other stuff i have done. im just selling the car for a little over the the cost of the hood and bumper. plus i will trhough in a full tank of gas. cause thats what it has in it now.

please email me at integra_r_type@hotmail.com if you are intrested. thank you.

~nathan grove
fIyingchopstick

Re: FS '92 GS w/ C/F hood and MS bumper

Post by fIyingchopstick »

do you wanna sell the hood seperate?
" fo shizzle my nizzle "
NateDog

Post by NateDog »

if i cant sell the car i will start parting it out. i will get a list of parts and then part it out. plus to clarify.... the hood and bunper are in mint condition.... the bird just broke the headlight and dented the fender. i will keep you all posted on what is going on w/ the car.
DJester187

Post by DJester187 »

hey man i'm sorry to hear about your mother. hope she will recover quickly.
Electric Black '93 MX-3 GSR, Curved neck KLZE, KL36 ecu, Outlaw Engineering Thermal Spacers, Custom CAI, Carbon Fiber Invader Style hood, 2.25" straight pipe exhaust, custom muffler, lowered 1.8", and a set of 17" Exel DL-46's. With more to come once I get some $$$....
NateDog

Post by NateDog »

Originally posted by DJester187:
hey man i'm sorry to hear about your mother. hope she will recover quickly.
i thank you for your conscern... i have a lot of people praying for her... i hope everything turns out ok w/ her but as of late she has not been doing well
AngelusTheMx3Man

Post by AngelusTheMx3Man »

I'm craaazy about teh Mazdaspeed bumper, and the CF hood sounds good, mind giving me a pricequote on just the two of them shipped to Florida?
fIyingchopstick

Post by fIyingchopstick »

Sorry if I showed a lack of respect before. These things can be overcome it just takes a lot of time and patience. Just give it a little time and i'm sure everything will get better.
-shawn-
" fo shizzle my nizzle "
NateDog

Post by NateDog »

Originally posted by fIyingchopstick:
Sorry if I showed a lack of respect before.
im not sure what you ment about lack of respect, but its ok... i really hope she pulls through... but the latest repors is that well... she has cancer in about 70% of her body, bones, orgins everywhere. :crying:

the treatments are expensive and i am willing to do just about anything so i can get the money, even part the car i love out.
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

im sorry to hear that.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

im sorry to hear that.

God bless you and your family.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Your not alone, watched my mom wilt away when I was 9 from the same disease. Best wishes..
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”