SILICON HOSE KIT FOR $20.00 US

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
mazda20

SILICON HOSE KIT FOR $20.00 US

Post by mazda20 »

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL EMAIL...<BR>Since we dont have a car to work with here, we cant really say how much of what size you'd need. You'll need to do your best guess of what size vacuum hose and how much to use. I'll sell it to you for $20 and give you some extra to be safe. You would need to install it all, make good notes of how much, what size and how long the pieces were. Report back with some detailed notes and lengths<BR>Add on Turbo Kit..<BR>I would need to know how much to use for a stock car and how much additional for a car with a turbo kit (BOV, boost gauge, fuel pressure regulator) The kit price in the end would depend on how much of what size was used. But your price would be $20 for all that you need regardless.<BR> <BR> <BR>Mike W<BR>---------------------<BR>So what we need to do is go ahead and come up with sizes and I will collaborate the data and we will have a hose dress up kit.<P><A HREF="http://www.roadraceengineering.com/hoseandclamps.htm" TARGET=_blank>Road Race Website for the Hoses</A>
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
mazda20

Re: SILICON HOSE KIT FOR $20.00 US

Post by mazda20 »

Bump...You guys/gals should really look into this.
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”