FS: 1993 MX3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Chrizzo

FS: 1993 MX3 GS

Post by Chrizzo »

1993 GS (the V6 one)
- Auto
- Black
- Good condition
- Power windows
- Power sunroof
- AC
- Alloy wheels, tires have lots of tread life left
- 241,000 kms

-- $4500CAD --

I bought it awhile ago in search of a new car. A little bit later a mechanic friend of mine found a wrecked 1996 RS (4 cyl one) ... only it was a standard. I love standard, and kinda settled for the auto. So I bought the wrecked 96 because I wanted a stick and until now the 93GS has sat in my drive way, dealer plates still on it, waiting. Now that my other 1996 RS is almost done I'm selling this one.

I had my mechanic buddy look it over. The engine was likely replaced fairly recently as it looks brand new and had salvage markings on it so it probably came off another MX3. One of the rear struts is shot so there's some road harshness, I might be able to get that looked after. The power sunroof slides fine but will not close entirely unless it is pushed down. Probably an easy fix but I don't know anything about power sun roofs. There are a few tears in the driver seat, the largest being about an inch or so in length and a few small frayed spots. There is a tiny plastic screw cover missing from the center console by the parking brake. It had an aftermarket stero, but the face plate is missing off the deck and there was likely a radio or tape deck underneath but all that's left of that is the metal sheath thing it slides into. Back seat is fine, carpet is in good shape, paint is very nice, no rust, AC blows cold, heat blows hot (duh), and everything else pretty much works as it should. I don't like being a salesman, so I'm being blatantly honest about every little detail so you know what you know exatly what to expect.

I'm in Waterloo, ON, call me 519.884.8105 ask for Chris, or if I'm at work or out or something, ask for my brother Jason. Or e-mail me at chris@wrong.button.com and we'll set something up.

(will post pics tomorrow after I go take some)
Chrizzo

Re: FS: 1993 MX3 GS

Post by Chrizzo »

bump
Ruben MX-3

Re: FS: 1993 MX3 GS

Post by Ruben MX-3 »

lol good luck!

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”