92 Black RS for sale $500.00 in the USA also B6-T

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
littleredmx3

92 Black RS for sale $500.00 in the USA also B6-T

Post by littleredmx3 »

Hi guys, I'm not to orianted with this site yet as I've only posted a few topics so far, so I opoligize to the guy who made it a point to point out to me that I posted my original add in the wrong place....( I'm sorry and you are the man for telling me......yeah right) anyway, I've got two 92 mx-3 RS's in black. One of them is staying it has a no expense spared nicely built B6-T swap in it and it's staying.........the other black RS is a 92 with a 1.6L, the car has 146k miles on it the body is in great shape with very minimul scratches and little dents (it's 12 years old)new tires, 80% brakes, every thing is stock in it, new black paint, and ABSOLUTELY NO RUST ANYWHERE. I'm in florida we don't know the word Rust here. I bought the car with a bad motor hoping to drop in a BPT this time.....My problem is since the time I bought the car I met Julia and as you all know how love goes, I was hooked and we are getting married this coming June. So the car needs to go to make room for a new mazda 6 we are buying as a "family car" thats what she things hehehe.....anyway I paid $700.00 for it and would like to sell it quick so I'm asking $500.00 firm. If you guys are interested, please call me at
941-426-0607 or email me at Maximiz456@aol.com oh and by the way I also have an extra complete B6-T motor/trans/and ecu with 81k from a running one owner car that was totaled from behind for $700.00 if anyone wants to take that route with there MX-3 if you guys want both the car and B6-T setup I'll go to $1,100.00 but you gotta help me pull the turbo motor out ( I have all the tools and lift, just no time)ok thats about it I will take some pics of the car for sale in a few days so let me know. thank you

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”