MX-3's near Maine

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
supraracingboy

MX-3's near Maine

Post by supraracingboy »

anyone selling an MX-3 that lives near Maine? and at a low price...... i just want one to work on and eventually have it as my daily driver.
evotivo

Re: MX-3's near Maine

Post by evotivo »

I am selling my mx-3 and i live in boston. depending on waht part of maine you live in, it shouldn't be too far away. It's a 95 RS. 4cyl. automatic. I just had it painted white this summer. I just installed a brand new panasonic cd/mp3 player yesturday. Four new pioneer speakers all around. new front struts and four new all season tires just put on in november. I also just had a new timing belt put in. I can get pics if you want them. First just to let you know the interior is painted white and yellow. and the rear defrost does not work the only thing i'm missing in the interior is the plastic piece that goes around the radio slot. ( it was broken when the bastards broke into my car a stole my system.) The reason i'm selling this car is because My fiance is pregnant and i need a bigger car for the babay. if you are interested e-mail me at evotivo@yahho.com

thanh
RICERS: one who is willing to drive 100mph+ but is scared of speedbumps and sloped driveways
psyense82

Post by psyense82 »

yo Supra, im in Lewiston, theres a place that had a blue RS for sale... when i go to work tonite ill check it out for ya. i did find a chaste white GS mtx at the time i bought my RS, but it was sold like 2 weeks ago.
*note i will not be doing the rx7 hatch conversion, id rather get a BP*
supraracingboy

Post by supraracingboy »

EVOTIVO: yes i am interested but i would like some pictures and a price, what are you asking for it? send me and e-mail to beaust4@wildcat.sad1.org, oh and i live in Northern Maine, Presque Isle.

and to []D s y []D h y yes check out the cars in lewiston, id like to know whats out there...
supraracingboy

Post by supraracingboy »

oh and to both of u, thanks

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”