Which one? opinions please.

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Matt_vn

Which one? opinions please.

Post by Matt_vn »

Im getting a new car this summer. The ones I am looking at are 4th gen prelude v-tec, 94 - 95 integra rs/gsr, Precidia GS. <P>As of now I am slightly leaning to the prelude. The MX-3 will not get out of my head though. The one problem I see with an MX3 is that mods are not as readily available for them around where I live, at least I dont think they are. I plan on doing basic mods, i/h/e, rims, tires. Just wondering if you guys can say anything to change my mind to a MX3 over the integra or prelude?<p>[ March 03, 2002: Message edited by: Matt_vn ]
prasie the lowered
maldo

Re: Which one? opinions please.

Post by maldo »

I am in Saskatoon and haven't had a problem getting parts. The difference with the MX-3 is you have to be creative, driving and modding a honda takes no brains. I order my parts from various businesses and do the work myself. I know for a fact that I am the only Turbocharged MX-3 in the province as well as the only one with the B6T. It doesn't take much to have a unique MX-3, try that with a Honda.
Matt_vn

Re: Which one? opinions please.

Post by Matt_vn »

The problem is that I am technically declined when it comes to doing major work on cars. I would end doing a road trip to Calgary or maybe ToonTown if I had some major work I want to get done. <P>Its a tradeoff I think. Having a common car lets parts and mods be cheaper, easier to get. While having a unique car has the burden of lesser availability and higer cost of mods and parts.<P>That and the import scene sucks in Saskatchewan. In Regina theres not very many moded cars. Sure havent seen very many ludes. You could have just an intake and exhaust and people would be like "WOW whats that!!".
prasie the lowered

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”