MX-3 Parts F/S MASSIVE DEALS!!!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mx3noob

MX-3 Parts F/S MASSIVE DEALS!!!!!

Post by mx3noob »

Lifes many ironies. Friend wrecks mx-3, going to taiwian, needs stuff sold...whatever I dont sell I can keep and STILL I have no mx-3 yet. Unfrickin believable...well heres the stuff EXCELLENT CONDITION other than a lil dust from not being used;

4 - 13' Lightweight Race Rims w/ BF Goodrich Drag Radials 95% Tread left.= look like /_\, like a triangle..sorry NO WEB CAM PICS!= >$350 obo<
4 - Cone Air Filters =K & N, HP Racing, Intimidator, 3A Racing= >$25 obo<
1 - Short Ram Intake Tube >$20 obo<
1 - Cold Air Intake Tube Set >$25 obo<
2 - 10' Neon Light Tubes >$15 for both<
2 - Leather Race Seat Covers =Look like Bucklet seats w/ padding= >$45 for both obo<
1 - Oil Filter Relocation Kit >$55 obo<
1 - Oil Cooler Kit >$25 obo<
1 - Mesh Grill Insert Set >$15 obo<
1 - CRYO2 Cryogenic Intake System Kit =SEMAS Award winning safer alternative to Nitrous OXIDE= 10lb bottle and all hook ups! >$400 obo<
1 - Underdrive Pulley w/belts >$45 obo<
1 - Battery Relocation Kit >$25 obo<
1 - Corvette Dual Air Intake Tube =Must have been experimenting with a dual intake set-up= >$45 obo<
1 - Garrett T-3 Turbo =48-48 offsets I believe..no shaft play or leaks, thats all I know about it so please dont ask anything more than that=. >$250 obo<

Thats everything. These items are in great condition and are ready to ship. For anyone trying to MOD out your MX-3, these items are ideal bolt ons! Email me @ berserker_0@yahoo.com or post and I'll try to check here a lil more. If I was having more luck with buying a MX-3 here...I'd keep this stuff for myself, but people want Honda Prelude Prices and I can compete...lol.working on a budget so..ya 'know. I hope some of this stuff helps a member out..an maybe with the dough I can afford some of those high rolling MX-3 prices :roll:

FYI. Willing to trade parts for a MX-3 if your getting rid of a spare or something. I'll combo the hell out of the stuff above to make the trade even! For those types of inquiries email me and we can exchange phone numbers to determine seriousness of the transaction!
mx3noob

Re: MX-3 Parts F/S MASSIVE DEALS!!!!!

Post by mx3noob »

u know what time it is...BUMP!
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

hey i'll take the k&n filter and the cold air intake tubing not the short ram air tubes

email me back and we can talk prices and shipping
sold the mx-3 , bought 04 gtp comp g , from the smallest v6 to one of the biggest 3800 s/c FTW
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

ill give 250 for the cryo kit and the underdrive pulley for the GS or RS?
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

what color are your neons? lol yes i am a ricer :p
~ sam
92 Autozam AZ3
mx3noob

Post by mx3noob »

K = Check your PM and hit me back.

Mic = I paid over $500 for the whole set-up, $250 wont cut it, unless you want me to seperate parts, then by all means sure, but gonna have to come better than that. (For lowballers, throw low, just dont HIT low aight? Thanks :) )

Sam = Neons are red and look pretty nice.

Got the underglow kit also for $80 never installed if you want. Also red.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

i was actually being nice about it

http://www.eastwoodco.com/email/default.asp?T1=70431&SRCCODE=1CJBAN8

199 for the full kit
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

mx3noob

Post by mx3noob »

Originally posted by Mnemonic:
i was actually being nice about it

http://www.eastwoodco.com/email/default.asp?T1=70431&SRCCODE=1CJBAN8

199 for the full kit
Nice..nice..one problem... its only the intake portion...

Items: 1 - 2 of 2 Page: 1 of 1
CryO2 Cryogenic Air Intake 3" O.D.
item no: 70431
Was: $119.99
Now: $107.99
More Information

Qty.

CryO2 Cryogenic Air Intake 2.5" O.D.
item no: 70432
Was: $119.99
Now: $107.99
More Information
Qty.

THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT PLAYA....

http://www.bonnevilleattitude.com/store/default.php?cPath=278_377

NOW...that your done being difficult..try reading a bit more before you try to blow up someones spot partna! That wasent even called for, if you felt like buying it from someone else, you should have just done that instead of sidestep me and try to make me look bad. Thats some grimey shyte dogs....

Movin on....as you all can see, the bottle alone is like $370 or to shave dollas off #325 so you do the math. Im OUT! Hit me whenever!

<small>[ December 16, 2003, 10:13 PM: Message edited by: mx3noob ]</small>
tical

Post by tical »

ill take the turbo at the beginning of janurary if you can wait, im 150% interested in it but dont have the money due to christmas...

hit me back

Justin
93' Mx-3 GS, repainted laguna blue with pearl, 18 inch wheels (white) with Falcon ZE512 ruppers, custom headers with 2 1/4 inch exhaust, ported TB and intake manifold, ACT clutch, and ground-control coil-overs.
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

this is funny apparently you've never argued over a price, if i want it for a certain price then i post information about why it should be that price, 2ndly im more than likely going to just end up resaleing it because from what ive herd they are deffinetly not work the money for the increasement in power, thus the reason i shot the price so low, if you have a problem with that then you can take the OBO off and say i want this much cause as it seems the 250 is yoru best offer thats been posted.

<small>[ December 16, 2003, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: Mnemonic ]</small>

mx3noob

Post by mx3noob »

Tell you what, if someone like...has the dough in hand and sends it to me, then I gotta do what I gotta. If not, consider it shelved. I am trying to do some things for christmas, but I will try to look out one way or the other.
Originally posted by tical:
ill take the turbo at the beginning of janurary if you can wait, im 150% interested in it but dont have the money due to christmas...

hit me back

Justin
mx3noob

Post by mx3noob »

Sorry...I usually argue with females so ..yeah dogs..lol.. your right..ya got me, but check it...you want the Intake set-up for that amount its yours. Otherwise, theres no need to even respond back cause its a dead issue. All in all, preciate the inquiry...
Originally posted by Mnemonic:
this is funny apparently you've never argued over a price, if i want it for a certain price then i post information about why it should be that price, 2ndly im more than likely going to just end up resaleing it because from what ive herd they are deffinetly not work the money for the increasement in power, thus the reason i shot the price so low, if you have a problem with that then you can take the OBO off and say i want this much cause as it seems the 250 is yoru best offer thats been posted.
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

underdrive pully for 4 or 6?
mx3noob

Post by mx3noob »

Originally posted by monstar-mx-3:
underdrive pully for 4 or 6?
I actually have 3 >didnt see them in the crate< 2 = v6 1 = i4
mx3noob