might sell my 93 anniversary edition Mx-3

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
curve

might sell my 93 anniversary edition Mx-3

Post by curve »

The table is open for all offers and I can give pics. This car is crazy fast and I love it to death. Me and my wife have decided to by a home and we need the money for a down payment. This car has had about 30,000 to 35,000 invested in it over the past 6 years. I am the second owner of this car and I havent had it long. It featured in september issue of Car Audio magazine with a 6 page write up on it. Im just open for any offers and I can email pics if you'de like to see it. Oh yeah my signature at the bottom has the majority of the mods but not all of them. Please email me at [email]curve10780@aol.com" target="_blank[/email] with any questions.
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

1/4 mile times 13.46 at 103
curve

Re: might sell my 93 anniversary edition Mx-3

Post by curve »

TTT
93 KLZED Mx-3 with MSD ignition, LSD tranny, clutchmasters stage 3 clutch, short throw shifter, underdrive pulleys, Nology plug wires, header with open 2.5" exhaust and ractive muffler, and of course 125 shot Zex system with bottle heater electric bottle opener and purge valve, all autometer carbon fiber gauges, (Dash is completely custom in the gauge cluseter area), alpine deck with 6 disc changer, orion 32 band digital eq, 5 Linear power amplifiers, 2 alpine digital crossovers, 1 JL w5 12" woofer fiberglassed into the spare tire hole, q-form kick panels with 5 1/4 and tweeters, fiberglassed door panels and rear panels, alpine security system, also ground control coilovers, 17" Konig wheels with nitto tires, ractive rear strut tower brace, cross drilled and slotted roters on all 4 corners, GTR rear spoiler, 2 Sets of neons, and clear bumper and corner lights. I cant take credit for building this car it belonged to another mx-3er who built the whole thing and if you would like to see it being built go to Woodyscustomcreations.com

zevirii

Post by zevirii »

Pics and price?
curve

Post by curve »

you got mail

curve

Post by curve »

Someone has to be interested

Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

I think you'll get more response if you post alot pictures. And more information.
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
curve

Post by curve »

I can't figure out how to post the pics on here

<small>[ November 10, 2003, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: curve ]</small>

ghandi1492

Post by ghandi1492 »

pics and price??

AJ
'93 MX-3 SE-ZE 9lb findaza,CMIII,KL36,hi-flow cat, 2.5" exhaust piping....stolen sound system...broken center dash....and a big ol dent in the driver door where my wife backed up into it...but i still get 26+ mpg......

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”