General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Sparky75

Post by Sparky75 »

Hi all, Ive just got myself a 93 spec MX-3, Im in UK and its badged as a Presso Eunos cos its an import. Nice car with aircon so thought id say hi, i will probably be picking your brains about it soon.<P>cheers<BR>Cya.
My MX-3 (Presso Eunos) 93 spec Right hand drive.<BR>Mods..<BR>Sullivan racing Alluminium Race Pedals.<BR>17x7" MB Molini Alloys with 215/40/17 tyres.<BR>Glass headlight/one smashed :(<BR>PRM Intake Kit.<BR>Front Strut Brace.<BR>Erebuni Bodykit & GTR Rear Spoiler on the way.
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Re: Newbie

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

welcome
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
NBishop

Post by NBishop »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky75:<BR><STRONG>Im in UK and its badged as a Presso Eunos cos its an import. <BR>cheers<BR>Cya.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>What is a presso eunos and what does that mean? I'm in the states and just wondering. Welcome to the board
Neil Bishop<BR>aim-nbish4350
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NBishop:<BR><STRONG><P><BR>What is a presso eunos and what does that mean? I'm in the states and just wondering. Welcome to the board</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Eunos = Mazda<BR>Presso = MX-3
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Mradio

Post by Mradio »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VizualXTC:<BR><STRONG><P>Eunos = Mazda<BR>Presso = MX-3</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>nice explanation man, i was kinda wondering was this sold just in UK, or all over europe<BR>and australia, and all other places?
Check out my ride and leave some feedback please!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mradio007
Sparky75

Post by Sparky75 »

Hi again, mine came into the country in 2000, i dunno where it came from but theres writing on the sun visor in japanese. its basically the same car as the mazda mx-3 which is sold here. mines got a slightly different looking front bumper, and no alloys :(
My MX-3 (Presso Eunos) 93 spec Right hand drive.<BR>Mods..<BR>Sullivan racing Alluminium Race Pedals.<BR>17x7" MB Molini Alloys with 215/40/17 tyres.<BR>Glass headlight/one smashed :(<BR>PRM Intake Kit.<BR>Front Strut Brace.<BR>Erebuni Bodykit & GTR Rear Spoiler on the way.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”