f/s front bumper-ds fender-windows-1.8 motor w/ecu-mirri

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
klzemx3

f/s front bumper-ds fender-windows-1.8 motor w/ecu-mirri

Post by klzemx3 »

have lots of parts for sale, many 93 interior parts, front bumper in silver, power mirrors in white, drivers side fender in white, front turnsignals, driver and passenger side windows, silver supra mod taillights, 1.8 motor with ecu, custom painted in red, klze-millenia alternator, 1.8 flywheel, stock 15 inch alloy rims, ractive red heat sheiled filter, and 93 and down interior harness, just thinning out some things in the garage, let me know if you need any thing, thanks,
jep byars
mx3grlsikride

Re: f/s front bumper-ds fender-windows-1.8 motor w/ecu-mirri

Post by mx3grlsikride »

can u send me a pic of the taillights? How much??
WhEn WiLl MY BaBY Be CoMplETe??? ...NeVeR.... HAHAHAH!!! Always finding better upgrades!!!!
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3grlsikride

lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

you should get the alternator tested and if it works hook that one up on your car 110 amps is better than 90 amps :)
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
klzemx3

Post by klzemx3 »

$100 for the taillights, you can see a pic of them on my car on the regestry, sorry, no other pics, go to the b section and all the way at the bottom is my name, jep byars, click on info, and there is a pic there, the alternator does work great, already tested, but the plug is different for the 100 amp alternator, it has one extra wire, not sure what it is for.... thanks
jep byars

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”