[GI] CARBON FIBER HATCH BB

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Re: [GI] CARBON FIBER HATCH BB

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Good News!

Everything checked out in terms of cost estimates, no changes there.

Other than getting Colin's donor hatch, I'm ready to start as soon as I have first deposits from all those interested and commited.

As posted in the first post, I'll be asking for 3 installments to make it easy for everyone.

First $200 will be to cover the costs of tooling.

Second $200 will be start production of the CF hatch itslef

Final Deposit of $200 + S&H will be of course to complete payment before I send it out.

I prefer Certified cheques or Money orders but will accept paypal + 3% for transaction fees.

paypal account: oscardevesa(at)gmail.com

To mail deposit: PM me

All monies are in Canadian dollars

Please contact me before you send your payment

I promise you guys I can have this all done by the End of October so please get on it if your on the commited list.

Those that are still unsure, FYI, I will bump up costs after the first run

We need to donate to mx-3.com as well which I have not mentioned.... I would leave it up to each of you to specify an amount you wish to donate and I will forward that amount over to Jeff on our behalf.

LETS GITER DONE!!!
Last edited by EZ_4_FUN on September 6th, 2008, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Now posted in the BULK BUY SECTION
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Great! Payday's a comin'.
Cody
stereoking15

Post by stereoking15 »

soo looking forward to having a cf hatch!!! all of those who dont get one will be jealous, it will almost be a shame to put it on the car since i'm sure it looks like a piece of are but then again, i am looking forward to an even lighter mx3!!!
94 gs ze swapped,front mount oil cooler,b&g springs, kyb gr2 struts, vris deleted, gutted, racing 4 point harness. centerforce dual friction clutch, BREMBO ROTORS X4, CARBOTECH XP10 front pads, ebc green stuff rear PADS, corksport brake lines & clutch line, hei mod w/ msd blaster 3, MAZDASPEED motor mounts, B&M short shifter, M-FACTORY LSD, Carbon fiber hatch with lexan window.
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Initial payment sent. I'm undecided on colour. Do you have samples?
Cody
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

So far I have recieved only 1 payment. Please get me those first deposits as soon as possible to avoid any delays in tooling deadline. I am ready to go ahead as soon as Colin gets the hatch prep'd and ready for pickup which is hopefully by Fthis Friday.
OSKY

EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Info updated
OSKY

Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

first payment sent!
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

$206 leaves me just shy of $200

Please adjust to $207 when using paypal!!!

Thanks
OSKY

EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Thanks Mikey!

So far its looking good. Hopefully Colin has the hatch ready in the next day or so. I'll get started with tooling on Monday if thats the case!!!
OSKY

EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

The colour fabric is quite modest in terms of intensity, sorry no samples, but from my experience from far its hard to tell the fabric is coloured. 10 feet away or so do you see the colour, even less with darker colours as it blends with the black carbon.
OSKY

tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Okay, I think I'll go with the normal CF. What was the decision on hiding wiring? OH! Will these be UV-treated?
Cody
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

8 blades later, 1 saw blade, 3 different exacto knives, 1 cut finger........ ALL BOW DOWN TO YOUR MASTER!!! :lol: I did what many glass removers said was NOT A GOOD IDEA and said would not come out in 1 piece! :welder: I got the glass out!!!

Here you go! now there is 1 thing at the top of the hatch that is a whore to get off, so undo the bolt and pry on it EVER SO SLIGHTLLY!! It is best to take the glass out from the underside!!

this is the whore!

Last but not least.... OSCAR COME GET THE HATCH! ahahah :love2:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Lets get an official weigh in on the hatch and glass to see their respective weights!!!!

Awesome job!!! See you tomorrow!
OSKY

colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

hmmmmmm The glass weighs in at 30 pounds... give or take, and the hatch frame is the exact same! :shrug:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”