INDIGLO GAUGES & GROUP BUY INFO

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
heatherc

Re: INDIGLO GAUGES & GROUP BUY INFO

Post by heatherc »

whoever does the group buy..i'm interested in purchasing the gauges..as long as i can find someone to install them for me...i have 3 kids and won't have the time to figure it out myself..sso i can be e-mailed with info. on where to send $$$$! <BR> thanx!<BR>hgcmx3<BR>hgcooley@zoominternet.net
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
Soulflare

Post by Soulflare »

Is anyone going to take up managing the group buy? If not I will since I don't see anyone really planning on doing it. custommx3, can u email me off list and tell me some info for the group buy? <P>soulflare<BR>soulflare@home.com
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

How are they coming? Havn't heard anything in a while, ans I was wondering if they have the final prototype finished, or if they still have flaws. Keep me posted. Thanks<BR>~Ryan~
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
DVH

Post by DVH »

Hey!<BR>i haven't been on the computer that much and this indiglo gauges is all new to me! i would love to get in on this......my email is dvh_69@hotmail.com.....they look sweet on your car barry<BR>aright, keep me informed<BR>later<P>------------------<BR>Silver 94' MX-3 Precidia RSR FX <BR>http://www.geocities.com/dvh_69/MX-3.html
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Everyone wants me to email thewm. <BR>Im not going to lead the group buy, so keep looking here for future info. <BR>They are sending me what I feel will be the final prototype. I will install it and test it out. Once this is done and I feel that its a good product and a good design. Production will occur and we can set up the group buy.<P>READ HERE FOR FUTURE INFO, I DONT HAVE TIME TO EMAIL EVERYONE. THANKS..<BR><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
jojo2k23

Post by jojo2k23 »

just let us know when there finally in production and if they will be really close to specs in rs & gs.

Post by Guest »

I Just wanted to get my name in this thread so that people know to keep me updated (hopefully).<P>Thnx<BR>Nefarius
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

<B>For updates, just keep checking back here..</B><BR>I cant email everyone . :cool
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

a question here....if we do a group buy....will we all have to agree on the same font and stuff before we place the order?<P>heather
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

nope.. you choose your color/font. My suggestion is go with white, they show up the brightest. I have a friend who bought some of them for his probe. The dark blue ones, no where near the brightness of mine.
Esper

Post by Esper »

What are our options for fonts? are there some pictures to choose from? and what about indiglo colors? i want blue/purple like he VW's, if anyone cares... ;)
Dude.
white fish

Post by white fish »

yeah baby those VW gauges look hella cool, love the colours
outlaw83

Post by outlaw83 »

I'm interested in getting some of those gauges!!!!
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

goto <A HREF="http://www.speedhut.com" TARGET=_blank>www.speedhut.com</A> <BR>look at the other gauges they have<BR>and look at examples.<p>[ October 01, 2001: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]
mx3-precidia-gs-1995

Post by mx3-precidia-gs-1995 »

Hello<P>I would to have info about those indiglo gauges.I just by a 95 Precidia GS.<BR>How much that it cost and is it hard to install!?<P>thanks :)

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”