Offical Spyder MX3 Halo Projector headlight (Black / Chrome)

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
wytbishop

Re: Offical Spyder MX3 Halo Projector headlight (Black / Chrome)

Post by wytbishop »

insure your packages people.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I think that's a little late, he said he'd ship yesterday or today.
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

These are packed really well. I was impressed. It would take a very serious impact, or hard stab to get through the packaging. There's at least 3" of formed foam around them in the shallowest place. I honestly can't imagine them being damaged.
I would have taken pictures, but it never crossed my mind that it cold be an isue.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
nolig2278

Post by nolig2278 »

They r packed just fine with foam filled packing and several boxes.

The trick is not to drop them clear side down from 4 ft up on concrete as I did (doooooooooh)
thankfully the few scratches are tiny and barely visible except up real close
94 RS to BPT
2.5 FMIC
MicroSquirt
2.5 Exhaust
[url=https://gilon.levinsonltd.com/mx-3.html[/url]
ray carpart4u

Post by ray carpart4u »

i will make sure everything goes out in perfect condition, the return policy will not apply only to Europe countries or Asia, Canada and US buyers apply for the return policy. And for italy buyers, don't worry, if there is anything happen, just talk to me, i will do my best, those policies are just created to protect the company, but it depends on situations and i will do my best to help if anything happens. Thanks once again for allowing me for the GB. I will get the tracking number for you guys, all 3 orders have been processed as well. Everything is ready, i am just wrapping everything up and give to my shipping department. Just few Hours and the tracking will be in you guys' inbox.

-Ray
SuperK
Supporting Member

Post by SuperK »

UPS automatically insures up to 100 free.

We are talking about a company, guys. There's a shipping DEPARTMENT, and I am sure they are quite used to shipping across the border, and fairly positive they've insured the items correctly.

Give the company some credit. They probably know what they're doing... Maybe.
Bane
'93 Mazda MX-3 ZE
She Hates Me
My For Sale Thread
My Feedback Thread
My GS Worklog Thread
Meade

Post by Meade »

there i payed for them. i cant wait to get them
alexskull75

Post by alexskull75 »

here in rome, the rest of my mx-3 group would have intention to see the mine headlights installed before buying others in order to check the item in person. but without no one type of return policy for a defective or damaged item, i think that this fact will make the things more difficult for some members of my group. perhaps I will make it however.. i think that seeing the headlights working they also convince themselves to buy despite the risk.
ray carpart4u

Post by ray carpart4u »

ATTENTION ALL CANADA buyers, my shipping department told me it is require a phone number so i can get the product shipped, please send me your phone number if you are one of the paid canada buyers before the item being shipped out.
thanks

-Ray
ray carpart4u

Post by ray carpart4u »

i want everything to be shipped together so it might take one more business days, i might be able to shipped out the US order, Italy, Canada (have phone number) buyers.
-Ray
miowadoryu

Post by miowadoryu »

i'm very sorry about this fact. personally i waited for all this time in order to buy from ray cause the donation to the site and cause was the first to introduce this item when there was nothing on the market , but all the sellers of these headlights on ebay use the normal return policy with the european customer. now i will have to buy on ebay for that reason, in my opinion it's a little bit serious thing.
ray carpart4u

Post by ray carpart4u »

Please check out our website http://www.carpartu4.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to check out any other product you might be interested with. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks
Meade

Post by Meade »

miowadoryu wrote:i'm very sorry about this fact. personally i waited for all this time in order to buy from ray cause the donation to the site and cause was the first to introduce this item when there was nothing on the market , but all the sellers of these headlights on ebay use the normal return policy with the european customer. now i will have to buy on ebay for that reason, in my opinion it's a little bit serious thing.

man youdo realize u will pay alot more for themon ebay
albarsv

Post by albarsv »

Ok Ray!
We'll wait the tracking number :D
I think that the most important think is a safe and strong packaging, with a lot of soft foam or something similar
:D
alexskull75

Post by alexskull75 »

miowadoryu wrote:i'm very sorry about this fact. personally i waited for all this time in order to buy from ray cause the donation to the site and cause was the first to introduce this item when there was nothing on the market , but all the sellers of these headlights on ebay use the normal return policy with the european customer. now i will have to buy on ebay for that reason, in my opinion it's a little bit serious thing.
hi, i'm in the same situation also i will be as a test for my group of 9 mx3 . i wanted to buy from ray since the beginning, i was in contact also with WEY JIN of spyderauto ( very gentle reply at my mails and by the phone) waiting for all this time for the group buy cause the donation to the site. but now in these conditions no one of the members of my group would want to buy from him cause he doesn't give the normal return policy despite i pay to send back the item if is defective, they ask me (as a courtesy)to buy the example where they can buy again with the normal return policy exactly the identical item they checked. i hope that ray will change these policy....

Return to “Appearance”