Sleeper6's Gold 92GS Updated paint pics!

In this section, Users can post worklogs for their vehicle and show users their projects. (MX-3 ONLY!). Please create only ONE topic when starting a project, and DO NOT create 2 worklogs for the same vehicle, even though they are different projects. READ THE STICKY!
mazdags94

Re: Sleeper6's Gold 92GS

Post by mazdags94 »

Glad to see that you FINALLY got my hood! lol.... My plan was to drill out holes for the pins bc of how it sat but never finished my project.

Congrats man :)
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
AaronTietje
antispam: No

Post by AaronTietje »

Sleeper6 wrote:heh im surprised no-ones pointed out the funky color on the rh fender :lol:

Did you finally change the old dented one :?:
We all want to be fast and look cool. Cool changes but fast never does.
kulluminati777
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by kulluminati777 »

do u have pics or a write up on the ground wires u have i been wanting to put mine one like forever i jst dont know where excatly they all go
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

@Aaron - yup now I have one funky cream colored fender, looks out of place but Ild rather have that then a giant dent.

@Kulluminati777 - I didnt order any special kit I just used some heavy gauge automotive wire with solid copper lugs. I spread them out to the major spots, 1 to the alt, 1 to the manifold, 1 to the block itself etc., then they all meet up behind the LH headlight and go up to the negative on the battery. It took care of the majority of my light flickers when I hit the brakes. Theres still some there but its definatly an improvement.
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
:D I modify my ride so I can drive around the stupid people :D
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

Random post, but hey its my birthday!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
92 GS gold (driver) worklog> http://mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=73405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
93 GS red (wrecked)
ice_mann

Post by ice_mann »

Random post #2, happy freakin' (insert age here...lol.) birthday dude!!!
95 MX3 GSZE- Silver, TWM STS, suspension techniques lowering springs, moroe struts, bronze-oil shifter bushings, leather MS shift knob, strut bars(Fleabay), ss headers, spec stage 3 clutch, fidanza flywheel , outlaw spacers, MS motor mounts , custom ss door sills, spyder projectors

WTB
coilovers
Megasquirt(dont know which one yet)
Slim Fans
kulluminati777

Post by kulluminati777 »

thanks for the info sleeper 6
View my worklog: viewtopic.php?f=46&t=77688
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

BAMBI!!!

So I was driving back from the fiancees grandparents and decided to make my Drivers fender match my passanger. Poor thing took out my fender but thankfully missed the lights, cf hood and door. Sadly we had to put it down as it broke its front legs, part of driving in the country during hunting season is most passerbys tend to have rifles in their trunks :lol:

Ill post some pics tommorrow after I can see it in the daylight
93 GS red (wrecked)
Dragon1212

Post by Dragon1212 »

lol your just not having luck with fenders are you... Good to know you at least killed BAMBI instead of just leaving it there to die
Worklog for the Blue One
Worklog for the KLZE
First Car, And My baby... $550 To buy and repair from Write-off... The radio and amp that was in it was worth more than that!!!.
Hunting For a Supra MKIV, but I'll never get one. Still Hunting.
Dark_Rider2k3

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

You still coming to Pittsburgh this weekend?
AaronTietje

Post by AaronTietje »

Lets see those damage pics Glen. :confused2: You know this means your going to have to do a custom paint job now :idea:
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

Dark_Rider2k3 wrote:You still coming to Pittsburgh this weekend?
Sadly no, repairs are going to set me back and we cant cover a room for the wifeys GF's so guess were doing something up here, feel free to send some pics tho halloween in Pittsburgh was always my favorite
93 GS red (wrecked)
Sleeper6

Post by Sleeper6 »

Heres the fender damage. Right at the lower LH corner of the headlight it split the bumper and the fenderwell is pushed into my tire. It also shattered the light housing but so far the JB weld has most of it back together.

Heres the door, All four dings must have happened when it pushed the skin against the inner frame/window regulator, Sadly I dont think I can get these out :(
93 GS red (wrecked)
AaronTietje

Re: Sleeper6's Gold 92GS Bambi Damage pics!

Post by AaronTietje »

It will buff out no problem. :D
Sleeper6

Re: Sleeper6's Gold 92GS Bambi Damage pics!

Post by Sleeper6 »

Image Image
Primeredish... Painted..

It Matched! :mrgreen:

Got lucky with the new line of spray paint at work, found one that matched my non-factory paint job! now just to clear it and install tomorrow, then tape off my funky one and repaint that too!
93 GS red (wrecked)

Return to “MX-3 Worklogs”