[FS] Smoked Slim Visors!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Daninski
Supporting Member

Re: [FS] Smoked Slim Visors!

Post by Daninski »

Still no visors :(
2004 Subaru WRX Silver, stage 2, minty interior.
2002 Subaru WRX Blue, SOLD (best E test numbers I've ever seen)
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
96 GS 5 speed, KLZE, Sold
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
92 GS Parts Car scrapped.
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
wytbishop

Post by wytbishop »

Me either...but I have faith.
94' RS/GS/MS/CF Monster Turbo...coming soon.
93' GS SE, the Black Beast, the former love of my life...soon to be gutted and crushed.
94' GS, black on black, now in several small pieces...and one large crushed piece.
2007 Mazda3 GT Sport --- super fun
2004 Honda RC51 --- Lost forever to some theavin' bastard
My Worklog
My feedback thread
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
onlytrueromeo

Post by onlytrueromeo »

Jesse is at Burning Man for a week
Ukrman

Post by Ukrman »

Finally installed slim visors today, they look awesome. Got some pics in my work log if anyone wants to see

http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=66481" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BTW whats going on with the black ones, I might be interested in a pair of those. Did they get painted?
92 Mazda MX3 GS

http://www.cardomain.com/id/ukrman" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - cardomain page
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=66481 - worklog
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=72099 - feedback
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71757 - stuff for sale
http://s2.metaldamage.com/c.php?uid=159229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - biggest waste of time

nerd racing
Supporting Member

Post by nerd racing »

^+1 I would like a set of the black ones
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

I'm just jealous of those who have them already. Yes Burning Man, Silver Jesse in true form.
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
Feedback viewtopic.php?f=37&t=66348" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
7477th member.

I know you believe that you understand what you think I said but I'm sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Hey, Canadians! It seems that yours are taking alot longer. I'll get the reciept numbers (They don't have actual tracking numbers for international packages). I'm glad you have faith. I didn't insure them, because then I'd have to declare more than $20, and that would cost you. If something does go wrong, I'll send new sets. However, I'm sure they're just taking their sweet time.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

fowljesse wrote:Hey, Canadians! It seems that yours are taking alot longer. I'll get the reciept numbers (They don't have actual tracking numbers for international packages). I'm glad you have faith. I didn't insure them, because then I'd have to declare more than $20, and that would cost you. If something does go wrong, I'll send new sets. However, I'm sure they're just taking their sweet time.
indeed... whenever I have shipped USPS without a tracking number it usually takes 3 weeks but I have never had anything lost...
tehbrookzorz

Post by tehbrookzorz »

Don't forget me!
Cody
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

tehbrookzorz wrote:Don't forget me!
Sorry, my memory is bad, and I've got alot going on, so I am using the Paypal account for reference. Whenever I get money from someone in the Americas, I send out a set. For overseas, I'm getting addresses, for shipping quotes.
Please include your screen name with the order!
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
Daninski
Supporting Member

Post by Daninski »

Hey I got my visors Yahoo! Just need to find time to install them. Jess, I've worked a little with Plexi in the past. Have you tried passing a propane tourch over the edges to shine up where the plexi was cut? I use to sand the edge smooth, pass the touch back and forth to get a shiney edge. Comments? Oh and by the way, if you apply too much heat the edge will bubble and look like crap so be warned.

PS Hope you enjoyed "The B Man"
94 MX-6. Sold
92 GS KLZE 5 Speed
95 GS Minty Shape Sold
92 GS Sold
7477th member.

fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

:D Alright! I'm glad they got there!
Yes, I thought about torching the edges, but don't trust myself, yet. After putting the set on my car, I determined that you can't see the top edge, because of the way it butts against the weather stripping, and the bottom edge can't be seen unless you're on the ground, or are rollin' on 23s (in which case you don't have enough style to have a set) :lol:
Jovian2k
Supporting Member

Post by Jovian2k »

just ordered mine! :D
BTW if anyone likes their visors like they like their women: NOT Slim, then I will be selling my GTS visors once I receive these!
http://www.mx-3.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=62806
1993 BlacknBronz RS BP-T/ MTX Swapped!
Worklog
For Sale Thread
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

Yours are on their way, Jovian2k.
I have to go out of town for work on the 10th, and will be back on the 26th. Then I'm going to have a new batch made, and will continue working on the black ones.
marcdh

Post by marcdh »

Jesseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Are mine on their way yet to sunny N Ireland?
AZ-3 1498cc Turbo! EVO 8 turbo and manifold, 5 stud swap, SSR Type C, DIYPNP seq Megasquirt
Mx-3 2.5 V6 Turbo 291 BHP 251 lbft @ 8psi - Retired due to rust and back at uni
View Worklog

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”