INDIGLO GAUGES & GROUP BUY INFO

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
PHieT850

Re: INDIGLO GAUGES & GROUP BUY INFO

Post by PHieT850 »

I am aware of the responsibility, thats why i asked for information about it. i wanna help, but i just wanna make sure i dont f@*$ anything up, the ebay idea sounded pretty good, but for some reason it sounds like there would be a downfall somewhere.. i dunno.. ill e mail u customMx3.. or u can e mail me... peace... Phiet <P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><B>I got in the new prototype yesterday. THis one looks like it will fit much better. <BR>They fixed the things I asked them to fix.<BR>Its much thinner, so it should fit alot easier now. The hoels look better as in the right size. There is now a place to see if your bright lights are on, and the speedo looks right. The fixed the edge on the left side that was cut off.<P>Once it is completed I will let you guys know asap!.<P>If your interested in being the leader of the group buy. Send em an email to<P>custommx3@hotmail.com (put "gauge group buy" as the subject)<P>You will have to get everyones money, place the orders. Im not sure if you will be sending them out or not. Speedhut may do it. This is a big responsobility, you could be sending out for like 20-50+ people. Be aware of that.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
Dont want something, that doesnt want you back
Soulflare

Post by Soulflare »

<BR>custommx3, I'm just curious... do u know how many versions of the gauges will be made? Since alot of us are canadians I guess there will be a km/h version made? Also a version for GS and RS since the speedometer is not the same?
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
kalynn12

Post by kalynn12 »

Hey,<BR>I am in too as long as we can get it as km/h.<BR>Also I am just a regular 4 cyl. 1.6. Does this make a difference?<BR>Jess
YES this IS my car, NO you can't drive it.<P>Jessica McDowell<BR>1993 MX-3 RS<BR>ICQ:111958082
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

YEs, they should be in rs/gs form as well and MPH/kmph, from what Im told<P><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
kubo64

Post by kubo64 »

i am intrested in the group buy. keep me posted at kubo64@yahoo.com, thanks
Nottahonda

Post by Nottahonda »

Sooo... anything going on with this still? I'm in if this is still moving along.<P>------------------<BR>'92 Tropical Emerald Green GS 5 spd 90k<BR>~~Tell me about cool MX3 stuff!~~<BR>g00se@hotmail.com
Casey Guthrie
[email]goesfast@theraces.com" target="_blank[/email]
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

I just installed another prototype today. Looks much better, still a few flaws though.<BR>I may need to get another one.<P><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
Nottahonda

Post by Nottahonda »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Custommx3:<BR><B>I just installed another prototype today. Looks much better, still a few flaws though.<BR>I may need to get another one.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Cool. Thanks for keeping us updated and doing this for us.<P>------------------<BR>'92 Tropical Emerald Green GS 5 spd 90k<BR>~~Tell me about cool MX3 stuff!~~<BR> g00se@hotmail.com
Casey Guthrie
[email]goesfast@theraces.com" target="_blank[/email]
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

I got them in and man do they look sweet. Still a few issyes though, hopefully they can fix it quick.<P>Anyone installed any aftermarket gauges yet?<BR>Im curious if the needles can pe pulle dout a it. the 1st prototype was too close to the indiglo causing it to stick. the next prototype will be a little thicker so they need to be raised a little. Anyone know if they can pe pulle dout a little without removing them?<BR><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
Coolzombi

Post by Coolzombi »

and what would be the prices ??<BR> Image<P>------------------<BR>1996 GS sparkle green (Daniel Ouellet in owner registry)
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

If your referring to the group buy re-read this thread, its in it.<P><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
omahamx-3

Post by omahamx-3 »

I am also interested. could I take them and have them installed somewhare?
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Probably.<P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com
pikawel

Post by pikawel »

is RS the 4cylinder and GS the 6? I need to know because I'm buying one, heh...
You obviously lack the creative genius to integrate Legos and Duplos.
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

the 4cl is an RS 1.6l<BR>the v6 is a Gs 1.8L<BR><P>------------------<BR>Barry Clark<BR><I><B>Moderator</B></I><BR>1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS<BR>Chaste White<BR><A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>barrykclark.com</A><BR> barrykclark@hotmail.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”