Toronto Meet, Sunday Oct. 20th

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
polak_gino

Re: Toronto Meet, Sunday Oct. 20th

Post by polak_gino »

ya i wouldnt mind meeting next week, unless we have some snow storm, which i doubt will happen
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
avio

Post by avio »

i hope that there will be alot alot alot of people there cause i'm bringing a friend tonite and i told him how great it was two weeks ago ... i really hope i'd be a great meet just like the week b4 last
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

I'd love to come to the meet tonight, but I have a hockey game at 9pm :( :( :( :(
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
Ryan_mx-3

Post by Ryan_mx-3 »

well i would really like to meet tonight but i can so i would not mind meeting the next week because everything will be done except paint so i want you guys and gurls to see it before it goes way.....<BR>bye for now and stacy when ever you wanna do interior just tell me iet<BR>lata
Yours, truly new guy
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MAZDASPEED STEVE:<BR><STRONG><BR>And things aren't lookin to good for my baby, she needs some work done, possibly time to sell :( :( :( :(</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What's giving you problems with the car? Transmission problems?
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Anyways I'll be there around 7:30-8:00pm.
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> What's giving you problems with the car? Transmission problems?<P> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Hell no! Needs a new gas tank :(
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Is it leaking gas or something?
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

hmmm!<BR>(this doesnt have to do anything with the topic) i never realized you two guyz have autos!! kewl.<BR>how does it run with the V6 engines eh!<BR>And steve, i wish you havent banged you gas tank against the ground in an underground parking lot! cuz that would suck big time, as it happend to a friend of mine driving a 98 jetta TREK!<P>anywhoz, good luckz everyone, i will be there t'nite!! :D
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Actually guys I am sorry but I won't be coming out tonight after all.<P>I am so dead tired right now, I only got like 4 hours of sleep last night and like 5 hours of sleep the day before.<P>I was only going to come up because I had to meet with Oscar but since he just called me and said he can't make it either I don't think I'll becoming up this weekend, sorry about that.
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

sorry I couldn't come peeps but I had to bail a friend out of 3ft of MUD LOL the dumb s--- spun out and got stuck, ><
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

The meet tonite was great guys! The RX-7 and MX-6 guys were really nice. A great group of people. (Lil-Law, you will be even more disappointed you didn't come, when I tell you that we went to D&B's for drinks)<P>Out of curiousity.......who would be interested in driving out to Ottawa in the spring? The RX-7 guys have a big meet out there and invited us, which I thought was really nice :) <P>They also want to arrange a weekend camping trip to Algonquin or something like that. Next summer that is. Who all would be interested.<p>[ October 21, 2002: Message edited by: MazdaGirl ]
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

amazing meet peepz!<BR>not many precidias showed up cept me,mazdagurl,curtklze,mrspanky,ebucks( AKA grandpa! LOL :D),mike( dunno his screenname).<P>anywhoz many other mazdas showed up, some RX7s, MX6s(including one sick one with done up interior, didnt see under his hood!! )<BR>but this ottawa meet sounds fun to me, since other people with be comin too, cuz its soo boring drivin up there alone,,,<P>no special pics to post, soo thas about it,<P>latez ppl :D
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Bah, that figures, stupid friend, oh well my car was in ruff shape anyways, I ripped more parts off to paint so my car looked hella ghetto :D :D :D<P>Do you think we will squeeze in one more before the end of the season??? This sat I should be getting my LCD screen :D :D :D :D and if I work reallly hard I should be able to have it all setup and looking sexsy before the next meet. <P>Just an idea someone let me know :D
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Yea I'm sorry I couldn't come out it would have been nice to see some of the RX-7s but I felt like a zombie last night.<P>Anyways, I got the domain finally for the club website, so please start sending me your info so I can start putting things together.<P><A HREF="http://www.torontomx3.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.torontomx3.com/</A><BR>(just a temporary page there now)

Return to “MX-3 Meets”