Toronto Meet, Sunday Oct. 20th

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
MazdaGirl

Toronto Meet, Sunday Oct. 20th

Post by MazdaGirl »

Considering we had an amazing meet on Oct 6th how about we attempt to have another big meet. Everybody had a good time, so let's see if we can get more out.<P>I am going to invite the MX-6's, RX-7's and the Protege's.<P>So, please post if you are available to come out OCTOBER 20th.<P>Reminder: Tim Hortons in Woodbridge at Weston Road and the 407.<p>[ October 14, 2002: Message edited by: MazdaGirl ]
5spd_GS

Re: Toronto Meet, Sunday Oct. 20th

Post by 5spd_GS »

yeah, im there for sure, hopefully with my new gauges on!!<P> :D
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Sure I'll be there as usual. We should probably get in as much meets before the weather starts to go bad.<P>We'll meet at Tim Hortons like usual but if the cops bug us again like last time then we'll just move over to the Rona parking lot.
5spd_GS

Post by 5spd_GS »

I think we should make that well known guys, if we arent in the Timmies lot, its cuz the cops were on us.. so the Rona Parking lot is the back up!<P> :D
Calen Sansom
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

I am disgusted.......<P>You know how I said I was going to invite some other Mazda clubs.....well I did and check out the rude responses on this link.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.rx7club.com/forum/showthread ... did=123539" TARGET=_blank>http://www.rx7club.com/forum/showthread ... <P>However, I also posted on MX-6.com and here are their responses<BR> <A HREF="http://www.mx6.com/boardnew/showthread. ... adid=41956" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mx6.com/boardnew/showthread. ... 1956</A><p>[ October 14, 2002: Message edited by: MazdaGirl ]
5spd_GS

Post by 5spd_GS »

... :D ... but i dont want to embarrass the MX-3 community..<P>hey after all, those dicks are all go and no show anyways.. they wouldnt bring any attention to our meet either way!<P> :p
Calen Sansom
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

arrogrant pricks with their rx-7's... none of them even have the nice new ones they all got the old shitty style <P>FOR SHAME!
Smokin mx-3

Post by Smokin mx-3 »

they are scared to come and get there @$# handed to them
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

ya soo tru most of the rx's are the old ugly ones
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

but ill be there
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
DVH

Post by DVH »

Don't worry, i'll be there......haahha!<BR>later :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Don't worry about those RX-7 guys, they don't sound like the kind of people we would want to hang out with anyways.
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

noooooooo, # u ( I< ing way i would want those a$$holes to show up, they are a bunch of old people with their stupid piece of crap $#its, i would soo get in a fight people!<BR>i have been to their meets since a friend has a 97 RX7, and he is the youngest (19 YO). I swear you dont wanna hang around with em eh! but if you want, tell me i will bring my friend's jeep TJ with huge steel guard in case they wanna show off too much! :D :D :D <P>but anywho, i would love to come with my new MX3 ( laguna blue one ) with the g-force kit on, altezzas and konig toxxin rims( dont laugh, i am cheap, couldnt afford new rims, bought these second hand for 600 bucks! well i thought they were worth it)<P>anywho,<P>cya all @ the biggest precidia meet ever! :D
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Sorry, cant make it, posted it 1 day too late<P>Why would us FWD MX-3's and MX-6'ers wanna hang around RWD RX-7? ;)
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Lint

Post by Lint »

Hello all, I am from the RX-7 board and I just wanted to let you all know that just because of one or two person's response, doesn't mean that the whole community thinks that of you guys. I read the invitation and at first I wanted to go; it was a polite gesture of friendship, but after seeing how you guys reacted to one negative post.. it didn't help the situation at all. Of course that post on the 7 board made all of us look bad but the bashing going on here just causes hostility between eachother. Me and my friend actually do want to come and meet you guys and have a little fun. Of course, I know not all of you think that RX7's are old crappy cars, because that would just be ignorant labelling the group because of a few people's opinions.

Return to “MX-3 Meets”